this isn't a part of the ff BUT, I couldn't believe that Jennie and Kai are dating!! When I heard the rumor about them I am totally in shock!

seriously, i didn't expect this would happen, before Krystal now Jennie!!
I support them cuz everyone desreve to be love

just like a ordinary couple in real life, celebrity have a heart too so they deserve to love someone.

exo is a popular boygroup neither
blackpink. as usual the girl always
get the hate so i hope Jennie will
be alright neither Kai, Jennie is really popular like realyy.

i was happy but sad to hear the news that sm and yg confimed their relationship.

tbh, i ship jennie with jimin and i was hurt my jenmin heart just broke and kaistal too.

i had a dream last night that i should stop shipping seulyong cuz
just like i felt for jenmin.

example,imagine if seulgi date someone and taeyong too, then dispatch reveal it..

surely my heart would broke into pieces and surely the whole jasperose would totally in shocked.
i search i few accounts of Jennie's ship and Kai's and all of them was starting to gave up thier ship.

i was sad to them. so if seulyong would like this too in the future, i should stop shipping them. even i love them so much, i would die for them.

i just gave up my jenmin heart and its still hurt me so bad....

i dont want some seulyong shippers would be disappointed if they will read this.

stay strong jenkai

but still i will suppot them huhuh

im so sorry for being emo i just want to write this to express my emotions.what do you think about Jenkai's relationship?