04: dare

--- M O R N I N G ---

I wasn't really shock to see myself with Han, i remember what actually happened.

I lay with my head reasting on my palm, watching Han sleeps.

"I know im handsome, but quit staring." He suddenly spoke making me Y/n-shookt.

He open his left eye, "Goodmorning. Breakfast is ready, so get your lazy ass up." He stands up, and i notice that he changes from our uniform.

I haven't change yet.

"Okay, wait me downstairs." He was about to leave when i tugged the white shirt his wearing,

"Thank you, Jisung.. I really.. appreciate what you did yeaterday. Thank you." Then i enter my bathroom.

I feel my heart beating so fast.

What the hell is happening to me?!

I quickly shower and fix myself.

and wore this, and some shorts.

'Game over for a loser like me.' I thought.

Game over!! Seungmin doesn't like meeee. TT

/i just went down with all my mood from 80 to 10\

"Hey, sis. NCT will go home in three hours. They'll have some inportant things to do." Jisung said.

"Okay. Tell them im gonna cook some lunch before they leave." He nodded and ran to the game room.

"Hey y/n!! Goodmorning." Felix hyped me up, "Is your voice really that deep?" no really, his voice is smokening hot!

"Uh... yes?" He said with his deep voice... uwu.

"Goodmorning. Let's eat now. Did you eat already?" I got some plates, "Not yet. Me and Jisung are waiting for you to wake up so we didn't eat yet." He replied giving me some pizza that maybe the left overs from yesterday.

"Really?" I smiled, "Where is Jisung?" Then suddenly, he pop out of nowhere.

"Tadaaaa!" He put the bowl of Chicken and Mojo's on the table.

"I reserve some for you!" he smiles, "and me.." he smiles again, "And felix.." then sits.

"Yeheyy! Thank you for waiting for me. Let's dig in now." Then we eat. Good thing there is some rice...

yummyyy!!

/after eating\

"Let me wash the dishes." I stood up, "Wait, are you sure?" he pause, "you can call your maids right? You sure you can wash this ALL?" Felix asked. i chuckled, "Yes. It'll be fine. The maids actually went to their home to rest." He then nod.