part 1 (;

Lucy's POV
I've moved schools and can't wait to finally be introduced to my new school! At least that's the fake! act I put on! To be honest I've hated moving! science my dad got a promotion we had to move to a new house! So my dads gonna be on a business trip sending delivers almost all around the world! Well at least that's what it feels like since he's only gonna visit me once a month at least! We live In this crappy small house well i mean I'm gonna live in this small crappy house ! And that's not the worst part I have to go to my new school tomorrow! But for now I have to focuse on unpacking! (Time skip)I wake up to aloud screching sound that made my ears ring I cwikly changed in to my new uniform and put on my fake smile and with anxiety and dread in my head telling me to just turn back! But I cant turn back now as I thought of that memory s of my friends flooded back I didn't even get to tell them I was leaving yet as I let out a small ter I noticed I was already halfway through the school gates when I was greeted by a small short girl with long blue hair she introduced her self as wendy actually starting to think about it she talked so much I couldn't even ceep up with what she was saying when was already reached the class room but before I sat down at my desk next to her she gave me a little intake of the class room while whispering in my ear and that there at the front desk is natsu the school bullie stay away frome him and I wish you luck she said as she a gave a light giggle and trotted out of the room ( time skip ) luce had already introduced herself to the class and now was sitting through a boring test as she just remembered she forgot her math books. on the way back frome her locker clutching her books tight to her chest she remembered her old school and friends as she went in to otopilit mode again she suddenly felt her self being knocked to the ground as she stumbled up she saw facing her on the floor the schools trouble maker natsu as she started to pick up her books she notested a rip in his school uniform as she said in shock what happend to your clothes? you ripped them you dumb idiot!
Hay you where the one how bummed in to me!
Well that's not the point anyways
What do you mean Lucy said nervously
Now you have to repay me he said with a big smirk
HOPED YOU GUYS LIKED IT AND HAVE A AWESOME DAY AND SAFE TRAVELS 😊