PLEASE READ BEFORE GOING ON! IMPORTANT MESSAGE!

Adam, Ty, and Tyler some how end up in Apeture Laboratories. GLaDOS is still in control (story continues after Portal 2) playing around with things and decides to take new test subjects from the outside world instead of her other test subjects that have been stuck asleep. Friends will come along to help, but in the end, will everyone be safe?

Okay, before you start reading I suggest you know what Portal is. Portal is a game (it's like my favorite!) where you are the character Chell put through testing. Chell doesn't remember anything before she started testing and since she has brain damage she doesn't speak. GLaDOS puts her through testing and yada yada. But if you really want to understand the story, you should watch lets plays of the game. I suggest you watch both Portal and Portal2 but if in a rush, at least watch Portal 2. In Portal(1) nothing much happened. Only the end stuff happened. In the end you as Chell kill cores attached to GLaDOS and kill her. But apparently you are still gunna be put back in Aperture Laboratories after blowing the place up and killing her. So yeah watch Portal2 lets play (of like the whole game to understand cause the game is fricken awesome!) if you want to know whats exactly going on.