Chapter 6

Message 1: (8am) Coffee date?

Me: I am sorry i cannot make it ..

Message 2: We'll pick up

Me: No it doesn't seem okay sorry

Message 3: Okay...meet up?

Me: Not sure😂

Message 4: Sha!!

Me: Yes

Message 5: Lol❤

Message 6: Just one time say that you love me

Me: No! trust me

Message 7: Sure

Message 8: When will you ask your parents about us?

Me: Soon

Message 9: When?

Me: Next week

Message 10: ok

Me: And you?

(He didn't reply for like an hour)

Message 11: Don't you wanna keep saying hello...where have you gone... Late reply and all?

Me: haha..why should I?

Message 12: To make me feel ...... as if you are missing me

Me: Not yet!

Message 13: You love me don't you?

Me: Doubting?

Message 14: Absolutely not!

Me: Good.

Message 15: I wanna talk face to face with you😢.. next week...will your parents accept me?

Me: Not sure

Message 16: What if they don't?

.............

Message 18: My mum knows about you?

Me: What!

Message 19: Yup!

Message: (Voice record)
I was literally very scared...and yes his mother and father accepted me.

Daring me was what he began to do and i had my own ego; so i went up to my mum and told her that the photo she once saw and the guy that came when we were having family dispute was the guy i want to date now. She scolded me for my studies were more important than that. After so much debate, my mum agreed as well.

The moment he got to know my mum had agreed, without further conversation he rushed to the city and brought me my favorite chocolates and a parcel wrapped with a beautiful dress. He had also brought meat and vegies as he wanted to cook and take my mum with me for lunch out.

That day was very much appreciated and unforeseen. My mum and I, we both enjoyed ourselves with him out at the beach where Ash and I had had a conversation with my mother in relation to our new relationship and how we could make things work beautifully.

He had held my mums foot on his knees, weeping and asking blessings from her as he promised her to keep me and my mum smiling.

That day I had a feel of the genuine rush when I thought about us, I could not get him out of my head, I knew I had been experiencing sleepless nights and loss of appetite, my heart rate did synchronize, I was into planning new ideas and activities, started to feel empathetic towards him, loved the soothing romantic songs on the radio, also started to feel safe with him, and lastly, the constant check of my phone for his messages had been very evident. This did amount to the symptoms of love and it was indeed.

I got him by his shoulder and helped him to stand. Focused on each others eyes, I knew he was and has to be my future.

He got hold of my face bringing me to himself, turning me suddenly as the waves crashed towards the shore; he wrapped me in his arms and whispered softly in my ear "You're mine"

" Always" was what I had responded.