The Day I Made The Perfect Crime

All of a sudden I was at a loss for words, my hands and knees shaking at very thought of what I have done. It was like being in a beautiful nightmare where everything is going as planned but you know in your self that something's wrong...

The whole place around me decided to take twists and turns as the smell of blood slowly aroused my senses making me extremely paranoid that there might be somebody around...

Every time I see myself in the pool of blood that was slowly starting to reach my feet, I decided to take a few steps backward so that the blood won't touch my shoes...

I fell down almost in an instant the moment I tried to step back but while I was down I felt like the weight of the whole world was on me and at that point I knew that there was no turning back now...

As I staggered to stand up I realized that he wasn't completely dead, only half-dead to be exact, and after getting myself together I picked up the knife that I dropped earlier and started to come at him slowly...

His eyes fluttered for a while and he tried to get away but he was to weak because of his massive blood loss, as I neared him I saw the look of desperation and anger when our eyes met... surprisingly I even got the nerve to have a nice, evil laugh...

"I feel so sorry for you but I need to do what I need to do..." All the while I was saying that a slight grin on my face that said "Innocence" at any angle...

"I- I don't kn-know y-you anymore... W-What have y-you become???" He said in a stammering manor, and as I was right in front of him I stared at him with blood red eyes which became result of my repeated wiping of my eyes because of the darkness...

But the moonlight shone brightly on my face which made me look more sinister with every step and every breath that I took that even made me look blood-thirsty...

And in a matter of seconds, he was now completely dead and I looked at him with disgust and fulfillment I said, "You knew me very well and I warned you... so you deserved this from the very start"

I took his lifeless body from the ground and slung it over my shoulder as I was somewhat strong and the fact that he was slightly thin...

I walked around the forest and I saw the perfect spot to put him, underneath two intertwined roots of trees which had a very small opening to hide something for good and you yourself know what I'm talking about...

Before I started to slightly largen the hole i realized that I would burn it to ashes and put it in a small jar, unfortunately I didn't have a jar so I went on as planned...

When the hole was large enough for me to fit, I saw something I didn't expect to see...

It was huge even though on the outside it looked small and I saw a skeleton of a person holding a shovel which was old but fully usable for my plan, all I wondered was why was he here and why did he have a shovel...

After thinking about that thought I realized it was about 3:00 in the morning and if I don't finish this soon my parents will realize I'm gone which would arouse some suspicion and I didn't want that...

So I quickly dug a hole about 4 feet deep and about 5 feet wide and I quickly got out of the so called hiding place and took his lifeless body and threw it inside...

I followed afterwards and realized I was stepping on his hand so I quickly jumped off it but then I remembered he was dead and I laughed for a while and asked myself out loud "Why am I so stupid?"...

So after laughing I pushed his body down the hole and filled it up nice and easy and I gave the shovel back to the skeleton like the way I saw it before and I covered up the opening...

My clothes were very dirty so I took it all off except for my boxers and I ran back home, without anyone knowing what I did tonight and what had happened to him, my best friend...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading this and I hoped you liked it. I'm only new here and if it has about 50 reads or likes or whatever I'll make a new chapter but remember, this is only the the beginning of the end :D