Untitled Part 110

Chapter 110: Love Letter

Geng Tian listened to the busy tone on his phone, face distorted.

He's physically powerless. His hanging arm twitched slightly, and his face is a strange blue.

"Aiya, your boss is a frigid person. Except for giving orders, he has no other communication with you?"

Two fingers carried the mobile phone. The man who placed it to Geng Tian's ear laughed strangely. His Chinese is very slippery, and there's no awkward accent as a foreigner.

A tall figure wearing a grey sports jacket, and his face is the same as the video on the Internet, a large feather mask decorated with sequins on the top half, and a painted face on the lower half.

Because the call is over, the phone is back on the standby locked screen.

Dr. Mad didn't force Geng Tian to unlock the phone. He opened the cellphone case, removed the sim card and jammed a small gadget that he brought. Soon the screen lit up, displaying "A new phone card has been inserted. You need a password to unlock." A small English interface popped up at the bottom right of the screen and began a frenzied operation.

"Very effective gizmo. It can effectively prevent the phone card from issuing a warning to your mailbox telling you that it's been replaced by a new card. I also added a cute little plug-in with unlimited password errors......" Dr. Mad crossed his arms, smiling and looking down on Geng Tian.

Here is an avenue full of pine trees.

Five minutes ago, when Geng Tian passed by here, two empty beer cans on the side of the road suddenly spewed out a dense fog. The dog walker, who happened to pass by, fell straight to the ground, and the dog has not moved at all.

Geng Tian closed his mouth and rushed out of the thick fog, but a vine came out and tied his feet.

Followed by the hyphae jumping out of the sewers, excitedly rushing towards the vine. However, the mushrooms also brought opposite effects, as they instinctively entangled Geng Tian, a delicious food resource.

Geng Tian has an ability that has violent properties, so he forcibly cut off the vines and mushrooms, and ran desperately——how long can he hold his breath? He'll be in trouble if the mushrooms trap him——more hyphae rushed up, and eventually, when Geng Tian is sure that the fog wouldn't float to his side, he took a breath of air. He wanted to face the enemy in the dark but suddenly fell.

When he tore the mushroom and vines, green liquid poured out. When the mushroom wrapped around Geng Tian, through skin contact, the liquid penetrated Geng Tian's body.

Geng Tian felt his face go numb, and a sharp tingling sensation hit his brain through his facial nerves.

An ability holder needs conscious thought when attacking. When his mind can't concentrate, and Geng Tian desperately fought against the pain like being burned, the road cracked because of his struggling movements.

Unfortunately, the more he struggled, the more the instinctual mushroom with no thinking ability wrapped around him.

The hyphae enjoyed the abilities of Geng Tian. After eating a few mouthfuls, they found out it was an acquaintance (reserve grain number two), so it stopped being a "pig teammate".

Geng Tian has a splitting headache, and cold sweat soaked his clothes. He felt like fainting and like his teeth were being pulled for a long time. He struggled to look up and was surprised that a car on the side of the road entirely distorted by the powerful ability that he unconsciously released.

He can't stand up, and his mind buzzed.

The house where Geng Tian lived is relatively remote. It's only half an hour away from Red Dragon's base in Haicheng, but very far from downtown Haicheng. This is a newly built community, so not many people moved in. You can hardly see anyone at this time, nearing nine o'clock in the evening.