• 1 •

Kayla's P.O.V

Question 6:

1. X + 19067 = 19279 square.
Find X if X belongs to natural numbers.

----- The end -----

I sigh. This paper was more difficult than i thought it would be. I shift nervously and lift my eyes to look outside the door and i see a group of guys hanging around. I wish that was me.

Then i see him. It's him.

I look at Ella who is looking at me too, she grins and i know she is smiling about the same thing as me.

Then i shift my eyes towards Regina, who was happily staring out the door too, and then switched to me. She has a huge grin on her face too.

My friends know me so well. I switch my eyes towards the paper, trying to concentrate while i'm still smiling.

After the paper, school was normal. I did my some of my homework at school and decided to the rest at home.

After reaching home, i saw the text. The text which i now realise created the presence of jeremy at my class door today.

A/N
heyyyyoooo !! So basically this isthe last chapter in this book. Ofcourse it's because this is a sample book, I'll be posting the official tinder book soon.
If you guys get this chapter to 10 votes, i'll post the official story asap!
If you guys get it to 20, not even joking I'll finish 3 chapters and post them asap too, lygsm💕💕💕

.