PPG X RRB Truth or Dare

Hello~ :3

This is my first time posting my fanfiction so I don't expect to get a lot of readers /.\ Though I hope if you read it you like it. c: Anyways read below before reading the story.

Contains lemon, strong language, adult content, and violence. This fanfiction isn't suitable for teenagers under the age of 17 and young children.

Introduction - Understandings in Game

There was six people sitting down on couches, there was 3 couches and three couples sitting at each. One of the couples were sitting on a red couch both looked displeased to sit next to each other due to their hate for one another, both had auburn colored hair though the only difference was their hairstyle, their genders, and their attitudes. As well as their names the one with the large red bow and long ponytail was named Blossom while the one sitting next to Blossom with a dark red cap was named Brick. Blossom was wearing a pink dress that had black patterns of flowers on it with black flats to go with the dress she was wearing. Brick was wearing a red hoodie that was unzipped revealing a black shirt under the hoodie, he was wearing black pants and black converse, and his dark red cap of course.

On the side of where Blossom and Brick sat their was a blue couch, they were far different than Blossom and Brick were since both of them were cuddled together telling one another things to each other. One was named Bubbles she has two blonde pigtails and she was wearing a black skirt and had a blue tank top on, and had some black flats with a bow on it. The one whom she cuddled with was named Boomer he looked identical to Bubble except his hair was shorter and had spikes at the ends, he wore a blue t-shirt and dark blue pants along with dark blue converse.

Directly across from Bubbles and Boomer was a rather 'odd' looking couple, they were sitting on the green couch, Butch was the name of the guy that had his arm around Buttercup's shoulder and Buttercup was trying to push him away because she didn't like to act affectionate in front of everyone or neither in public. Buttercup was wearing more tomboyish looking clothes compare to her sisters Blossom and Bubbles, she wore cargo dark green pants and had a match jacket that was opened and revealed a black tank top, she wore combat looking boots. Her boyfriend Butch wore black shorts and had a green undershirt on, along with running shoes.

"Why do I have to sit next to you?" Blossom asked Brick and had her arms crossed and one leg over her other leg.

"Beats me, didn't Bubbles say she wanted to discuss something?" Brick told Blossom.

"Thats not my question I'm saying out of all the places to sit why sit next to me?" Blossom said quickly.

Brick shrugged off what Blossom said and close his eyes from annoyance of having to sit next to her which made Blossom even angrier as she fisted her hand.

"Hey babe what was it you wanted to discuss here?" Boomer asked his girlfriend, Bubbles.

"It's about something I've wanted all of us to play for awhile, and I got it on my phone too!" Bubbles said as she open up the app on her phone to add some more dares and truths.

"Can you get your stupid ass arm off me? It's so damn annoying!" Buttercup said as she tried to push Butch's arm off her shoulder but it didn't work no matter how much she tried.

"C'mon baby! We do this all the time at home and you don't complain like this!" Butch said trying to convince Buttercup into letting him do so.

"Who gives! I still hate when you do this, if you continue having your arm around my shoulder I'll find a way for you to get it off me!" Buttercup said and she uppercut him.

"Ow! You didn't have to punch that hard!" Butch said as he tried to ease the pain from the punch. "I did and so what!" Buttercup said and crossed her arms looking away from his direction.

"Seriously why do I have to sit next to you Brick!!" Blossom said with anger.

"Would you shut the fuck up already Blossom!" Brick screamed at Blossom.

"What did you just say?!" Blossom said and got up ready to beat the shit out of Brick.

"Guys please stop fighting! I want to start the discussion now." Bubbles said and was opening the app to let the others know about the so called discussion.

"So I was wondering...would you's guys want to play truth or dare? I got the app and you can add to the list on what you want others to be dared on or be made to say the truth!" Bubbles said passing the phone to Boomer.

"Oh! I know what to put." Boomer said with a mischievous look. After Boomer had put what he wanted he passed the phone to Brick.

"Truth or Dare? Isn't that game a little too childish?" Blossom said with a thoughtful face.

"Not when there's sexual dares or truths in there." Bubbles reassured. Brick started inserting some dare and truth questions and had a rather sneaky look in his face.

"I'm sure I'll get Blossom back really good." Brick said while he passed the phone to Blossom with a smirk. "Uh-huh sure you'll get me back really good." Blossom said while she had inserted some dares and truths of her own.

Blossom then gave the phone to Butch and he started getting some really perverted thoughts on what he could make others do, while also some really cruel things. Buttercup notice the look on his face and elbowed him right in his rib cage.

"What's with the hitting babe!" Butch asked and passed the phone to Buttercup.

"To get that dumbass look off your face!" Buttercup screamed to Butch.

Finally they had each putted in their truth and dares, and the game has began!

"Oh yeah I forgot to remind you's guys, you's all know that no matter what the dare or truth is you must do it or else whoever had the most tally marks must do whatever the person that has the least amount of tally marks says, is that clear?" Bubbles stated while getting a piece of paper. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Blossom do you mind being the in charge of this?" Bubbles told Blossom as she handed her the white piece of paper.

"Not at all." Blossom said and got up to get a pen to write everyone's name on the paper keeping track on who gets the tally marks or not.

-End-