11. Back At RAW

"I already miss home," Sasha complained as they drove to the arena. Seth looked over at her and chuckled. "Your home or my home?" He asked. "The pretty one," she said. "Then it's mine," he shrugged.

"Are you saying that my home isn't pretty?" She raised an eyebrow. "I mean, you live in it so...," he trailed off, realising what he just said. "So?" She asked, her voice at a dangerously calm level.

"So--um--uh--i, er--oh look, we're here," he stammered and parked the car. Sasha rolled her eyes and got down from the car. Seth sighed in relief. He got down and went to the trunk of the car, where Sasha was leaning.

He muttered a prayer under his breath and opened the trunk to take out his bags. "Hey guys!" They heard and turned around to see Dean and Becky heading towards them. "Hey Becks," Sasha hugged Becky. "Hey you too, Dean," she waved at him.

Sasha let go of Becky and grabbed her bags from the trunk. "Seth, i'm leaving you. Don't do anything stupid," she pecked his cheek. "I don't know why you'd assume i'd do anything stu--" he cut himself off when Sasha gave him a knowing look. "Yes ma'am," he saluted.

"So how was Iowa?" Becky asked as she and Sasha walked into the arena. "Fun, exciting, interesting, peaceful and calm," Sasha listed. "How was Ohio?" She nudged Becky. Becky smiled. "Dean's family seems pretty nice, especially his mom."

"Aww. Somebody's in love," Sasha sang and Becky rolled her eyes. "Yes, i'm in love. So are you and Sethie boy, and Ash and Roman."

"Look at us, going after the Shield Boys. So weird but cool," Sasha laughed as they walked into the women's locker room. "Asheee!" Becky called and hugged Charlotte. "Becks, there's an "l" in my name. So don't alter it." She laughed.

Becky let go off her. "Whatever you say, mom." Sasha flopped down onto the couch and took out her phone when began to ring. She checked the Facetime ID and saw Nicole's name on it; she seemed confused but answered the call.

"Mommyyyyyyy!" Amy's face appeared on her screen. "Hey baby girl," Sasha smiled. "How are you?"

"I'm fine, but i miss you," she whined and Sasha could see her pouting. "Angel i miss you too. But i promise we'll be home on Friday."

"Friday's too far," Amy said."Alright angel, when i get home on Friday; i'll take you and Amelia on a fun road trip okay?"

"Yay, road trip! Okay. I have to go. I took Aunt Nikki's phone without telling her, and she's looking for it," Amy said. Sasha laughed. "Bye angel. Kisses and love," Sasha blew her a kiss. "Kisses and love," Amy reciprocated Sasha's actions and hung up.

Charlotte sat down next to her. "At least i'm not the only mommy around here." Sasha laughed. "How's Joelle?" Charlotte smiled. "She's the sweetest, most adorable angel on earth. Even after her mom's death, she's still happy and considers me her mom."

Becky sighed. "Poor me. I have no kids whatsoever. So alone." Sasha shook her head. "You're not alone. Baley too has no kids," she pointed out. Becky nodded. "Yeah, you're right."

The three of them were the only ones in the locker room at the time since they were all 2 hours early.

Sasha took out her gear and lay it on the couch. "Nice gear," Charlotte commented. "Thanks. Seth's sister-in-law designs it now." There was a knock on the door.

Becky got up to open it. "Hey--Seth?" "Hey. Sasha in there?" He asked. "Yeah sure. Lemme get her for you," Becky said. "Sasha! Seth's here for you!" Sasha came to the door and stepped out of the locker room, closing the door behind her.

"Hey," she said to Seth. "Hey," he responded, taking her hand and led her to catering. "I might not ride back to the hotel with you tonight," he said.