09

Only thing I was worried about was Felix would say to Minho. He knew I liked him for the longest time.

"Don't say a thing about my crush on him because he doesn't know and I want to keep it that way until I want to tell him, okay?" I said to Felix as we waited by the gates.

"Okay. My lips are sealed." Felix hovered two closed fingers over his lips with a smile. I gave him a nod as Minho walked up to us.

"Thanks again, Ji." He said.

"You thank me too much." I complained, starting to walk down the sidewalk.

"Because it needs to be done." He stated, grabbing my hand.

He was keeping it for Felix, wasn't he?

"And I'm third-wheeling." Felix pouted, crossing his arms. "I love this."

-

Luckily, Felix had kept his mouth shut like he promised. Minho and I had made it back to my house.

Yet, I was standing with my arms crossed, watching as Saejin threatened Minho.

"I promise. I'm taking great care of him, right Jisung?"

". . . I already told him this I don't know why he's threatening you." I said, shrugging my shoulders.

Minho looked back at my brother, letting out a light laugh of nervousness.

"Don't do anything dirty in this Christian household." Saejin said pointing at us.

My eyes widened and I gasped. "Hyung!"

"Awe, dang it." Minho pouted.

"You! What the hell is wrong with you?!" I pointed at Minho, and he only shrugged.

"Obviously I'm joking. You said you had fortnite?"

"Yeah, upstairs in my room."

-

"Boom! Take that!"

"That's your first kill throughout the whole game." Minho laughed at me. "Square up."

"You're on my team. I can't square up to you, dummy."

"Then square to our-sh*t." Minho cut himself off, getting hurt.

"Hah!" I laughed. "Ah, dang it." I sulked, getting into the same position as Minho.

"Oh my god, you idiot." He shook his head, putting down his controller. "I'm never playing duos with you again."

"Rude." I grunted, putting down my own controller. "I'm sorry I'm not the best player."

"You own fortnite and I don't even have a gaming consol. How am I better than you?"

I bit my lip, thinking about it. How was he better than me? That made no sense.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Luck, I guess."

"Crazy." He whispered.

"I am not crazy." I pouted.

"Crazy little munchkin!" He attacked my sides before I could even respond.

"I'm not a child!" I shouted, responding to what he had called me.

"You're younger than me, therefore you are a child!" He retorted, standing as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

He lifted me into the air, handing upside down.

"Hyung!" I screeched, holding onto his arms.

"You're fine. I got you." He assured, but I still didn't like the idea of being upside down.

"Put me down, twat!" I shouted, wiggling in his grip.

"Excuse me? Did you just call me a twat?"

"I did! You twat!" I reached up and tried to flick his nose, but he moved away.

"You're asking for it, Han." He threatened.

"Yes! I'm asking to be put down-MINHO HYUNG!" I screamed.

He started to spin in a circle, causing me to panic even more.

"Please put me down!"

He set me on the floor, letting me try and catch my breath.

"B**ch." I whispered. He only laughed.

Damn, that laugh.