!morning whizzer!

(The whole story will be in marvins pov but if you want mw to change to someone elses pov every now and then pls tell me.)

I woke up to my alarm whining at me to get up off of my lazy ass, "Fuck off stupid alarm." I mumbled before punching it. Footsteps where heard from behind the bedroom and i popped my head out of the covers to see a handsome man leaning against the door. "Marvin, get up you need to go pick jason up from trinas."
The tall man stated. I groaned, "Why do you care? He doesnt even speak to you anymore. He just ignores you." He saw whizzer facepalm himself.
"Hes a teenager now hes just going thro a faze" he frowns. I dragged myself over to my boyfriend and hugged him but he just felt like air. whizz hugged back. "Cmon, marv. I want to see you dressed before i leave this house." He smiled.
"Fineeeee" i whined. I couldnt help but smile at him while heading over to the closet. All i had that was clean was a scrunched up, red hoodie and dark blue jeans. I looked to see if whizzer left to go downstairs and he did. I put on a clean pare of boxers before putting the trousers on. I walked downstairs grabbing leftover noodles out of the fridge. "Put your jumper on first, babe." I stopped and slowly took a mouth full of noodles and smirked.
"What if i dont?" I asked . Whizzer sighed and just stayed silent. As i finished up the noodles i grabbed whizzer from behind. Fucking hell hes cold. "Your very cold this morning want me to put the heating on?" Whizzer shook his head and pointed at the table. Marvin looked at the table and saw his weddig ring.
"Remember to wash it today its getting filthy!" He stated with a disguisted expression. I chuckled at him.
"Your so adorable, hun."
"I know" he said winking at me. I blushed. I grabbed my wedding ring giving it a quick clean before putting it on.
"Im going to pick up jason now ill see you later, i love you" i smiled grabbing the handle for the front door.
"Love you too, marv" he said waving me goodbye. I turned the door knob and opened the door. As i walked outside it felt a bit cold being alone. I put my hands in my jumper pockets and walked to the train station, crying a little.

(Sorry if this is shit havent done first person in agessss. Ok well i hope you enjoyed and ill see you in the next chapter bye bye! 😌☺️😊😊)