University

Jungkook steps onto the smooth newly paved sidewalks. He breathes in the cool,autumn air as the leaves fall around him.

He pulls his face mask on,as a way of being fashionable and keeping his lips unchapped.

He pushes his round framed glasses up a bit, seeing some girls scream unexpectedly.

He spots the group of girls crowded together, interested, he walks over to them.

He spots a blonde haired boy in the middle of all of them.

When Jungkook enters the crowd everyone turns and looks at him.

"Who is he?"

"I don't know"

"Omg he's so hot"

"I know"

All the girls wink or blow a kiss before leaving.

Jungkook looks over to the boy. He recognizes him as one of the popular boys.

"Hey." The older boy says, clicking on his phone.

Jungkook waves before sitting next to the boy.

The boy looks at him while holding his phone in one hand. Jungkook can barely see his face as the boy has sunglasses and a hoodie on.

The younger boy looks at him. "What's your name?"

The boy shrugs. "Taehyung."

Jungkook nods. "I'm Jungkook."

Taehyung shrugs. "Cool." He gets up when he drops his sunglasses.

Jungkook jumps up, grabbing them. He saves the sunglasses from being broken and hands them to the boy.

"Thank you.." he mutters, grabbing his sunglasses before walking off.

Jungkook follows him carefully, making sure not to grab his attention.

He reaches his hand out and rests it on the boys shoulder.

Taehyung turns around. "Yeah?"

"You have a nice ass."

Taehyung stands there awkwardly. "Look, I'm not gay so move along."

Jungkook nods. "Neither am I, I was just saying..." he mumbles before walking off to the office.

He notices the principal and waves. "Hi!" He  says cheerily.

"Hi Mr.Kim, I was just wondering if I could have my dorm key?" The light blue haired boy nods.

"Here you go! Due to a lack of rooms, you have a roommate. They'll be there by nighttime so don't worry."

Jungkook nods. "Thank you." He says before turning and leaving the office to his room.

'Room 204'

He walks down the hallway and into the stairwell. "One more floor and I'm there."

He walks up the narrow staircase and into a fancier hallway.

It has Chandeliers hanging and is lowly lit, the red carpeting cleaner than Jungkooks carpet back at home.

He walks past a couple rooms before his eyes meet shining metal lettering on a door. 'Room 204' is imprinted onto the key ring, matching the door.

He inserts the key into the lock,unlocking the door and stepping inside.

He smiles, taking in the air which is scented like Oatmeal.

He grins until he notices a cup in the sink.

"Oh,my roommates here already." He replaces his frown with a smile and begins searching the house.

He opens a door and sure enough, there's a bed and a boy is sitting in it.

"Hey." The boy says, not looking up from his phone.

"Hi. I'm Jungkook. You are?"

The boys heart drops as he turns to look up at Jungkook.

"You again?" The boy mutters, glaring at the younger boy.

"Taehyung?!"