Oscar, the cute boy with the curly hair.

When my sister first told me about her friend group, i wasn't too happy because they are not the best kinds of people. They smoked weed and drank alcohol; broke into abandoned building and most of them were older than me (from 15-21)except one, Oscar. I was was worried about my sister because we only recently lost our little sister and i did not want her going into the wrong crowed.

My sister had one friend that stayed with her trough out everything even secondary school his name was Noah, i did like Noah he was nice and kind but bossy. At one point it thought my sister and him were dating but they are both gay. But he introduced her to the group. They all seemed to get along really nicely.

Anyways back to Oscar. My sister first showed me pictures of him, he was the cute boy with the brown curly hair and his big, bright, green eyes. He was extremely edgy (just like me). We first started talking when my sister said to me that he liked me, but she also said to him that  i liked him too. At this point i didn't even know the boy let alone like him, we soon found out my sister just said that to joke around.

We kept messaging each other, basically everyday. I would always wake up to a message from him, this made me happy, I was actually happy for once...Heh this was rare considering i was a quiet girl who didn't really have many friends and was very distort from the funeral of my sister.