Introduction ^_^

Most girls want a fairytale-like lovestory. Of course, girls would love to have a love story wherein they'll meet their prince and they would live happily ever after. Like..

Cinderella, who was a poor girl who met and married a rich prince and they lived happily ever after.

Belle, who fell inlove with a beast despite of his appearance, a beast who happened to be a real prince at the end of the story, and of course, they DO lived happily ever after.

Aurora, who was awaken by a true love's kiss from her sleep, by a prince. And guess what happened? Of course, they lived happily ever after.

These stories all ended with a 'happily ever after', right?! But.. what if, you.. You've found a prince but unfortunately, you are NOT his princess and you're not supposed to live happily every after? Would you fight for him? Would you do everything to be his princess? Well maybe yes.. But most probably, no.. 

And also, what if.. you've found your prince, but he is, NOT A PRINCE? What if you've found your prince who's a thug, a hoodlum, your prince who's a dim-witted, stupid, and nonsense guy? 

A PRINCE TO YOU, A STUPID HOODLUM TO THEM..

Are you willing to turn him into a prince? Are you willing to create a different, not fairytale-like story with him?