[1] How it all started :3

I was 15 and so was he, yes we're both young. Before you continue to read this, I have to warn you. Our story can make you go crazy. It can make you laugh, smile, cry, and everything. 

It started 4 years ago..

Wait, I need to introduce myself first. Michelle is my name, they call me Mich, Michi, Chelle, Princess, and a looooooot more. Ha I don't want to enumerate all my nicknames. 

"Mich, pack up your things! We're leaving in 3 days!"

WTF? o.O

"Umma, in 3 days?! Wait, last week appa told me that we're still gonna stay here for a week! Why are we gonna leave so soon?"

"Princess, we'll just explain everything to you when we got home. Ok? Sorry for not telling you."

Ahhhh! I'm sure that everything is because of business.. Again. I'm still enjoying my vacation, why do we need to leave so soon? >_<

"Ok umma."

*sigh*

I'll just call Aly.. WHERE IS SHE KAYA? She's probably with her stupid friends again. My dearest cousin why do you need to hang out with them not with me?! -_____-

"Answer the phone.." I said silently. 

"Michyyyy. Where are you?" said Aly. Her voice is too loud!

"Why my dearest cousin? Why do you need to hang out with those girls everyday? Psh. Do you even need to ask that?"

"I don't want to hang out with them. I just need to, remember? Michyyy. I miss you. When are we leaving?" she said silently. Wow Aly. You're like a radio. You can adjust your volume. Lol.

"We're leaving in 3 days young lady. Go home, asap. I miss you too. If only we could hang out! Ok bye."

I ended the call. Oh, Aly.. Why do you want fame so much? Psh. Aly is obviously a cousin of mine, and yes, she do love fame.. I bet she can kill just to be a famous actress. 

Omg. I still can't accept the fact that we're leaving in 3 days! No, just no! I need to stay here. USA, I love you a lot. Philippines, well I do love you but I need to stay here in USA a little longer. Peace yo my country! 

I need to do something.... UHM DO I REALLY NEED TO? Lol, I'm such a crazy lady. Okay I won't do something. Haaaay I'll just accept it. I can come back here whenever. Anyways, why am I still thinking about the vacation thingy? I'll just go daydream! With my prince.. While waiting for Aly. <3

"My princess, I promise to love you, be with you, and protect you forever.." said MY prince.

"My prince, I love you so much. Please stay with me forever.."

"I will, my love. We will live happily ever after, forever and ever."

~<3'

"Huy Mich! Wake up!"

"My prince! Ay, I mean Aly! You're here already! Thank my prince! Omg, I mean thank God!"

"Hi princess. Hahaha! You daydreamer! I know you just dreamed of your prince! Poor you! When will you find him kaya? And me too, when will I find my prince? Though I don't daydream, I'll find my prince! Right?"

"Of course. Basta, I do believe that every girl will meet his prince charming eventually. :">"

"My God, Michy. I'm proud of you. NBSB, optimistic, and most of all you're like a princess! Haay. I hope you'll find him soon!"

"Aly, am I dreaming? Did you really compliment me? Wah, this is once in a lifetime! Wahaha! Thankyou, couz!"

"I was just joking. Hahahaha!"

Ok, I grinned at her. Grrrrr. Si Aly talaga, forever loka-loka. 

Anyways, yes, I do love daydreaming! And I'll wait for my prince charming no matter what. <3

"Michyy princess. Let us sleep naaa. We're leaving in 3 days right? Midnight na oh! 2 days nalang. Let's go to bed. Good night." said Aly.

"Okay Aly! Good night! Mwah!"

*FAST FORWARD*

"Aly, Michy! Let's go. We're gonna be late!"

"Appa, Aly is still dressing up!"

"Tell her to do it faster princess. We're gonna be late."

"ALYYYYY! Dalian mo! Appa is gonna be mad at us! We're gonna be late!"

"I'm done! Just gonna fix myself!"

I nodded at her. Omg, we're leaving naaaaaa! Wala man lang nangyari sa akin the last two days, I just stayed at home, listened to music, and of course I just daydreamed! Meehehee. :3

Haaay. At last! We're on our way o the airport! I'm kinda excited.. To go to the airport because to be honest I'm already hungry! Hahahaha! Fooled ya! :P I really want to stay here a little longer. :( but yeah.. Umma and appa won't let me. 

*AT AIRPORT!*

"Omg ouch!"

Omg. WTF?!

"Do you know how to say sorry? You bumped me!"

"Hahaha."

"Okay, what is wrong with you?! Why do you need to laugh?! You, bastard!!! Ugh!!!!!"

I grinned at the guy!!!! WTF IS WRONG WITH HIM? He bumped me and I almost fell of the stairs but he just laughed at me! He looks like a prince, tho.. But! His attitude! IT STINKS! If you know what I mean.

He walked away like nothing happened! This country is liberated! So I won't get arrested if I'm gonna kill someone, right? Tell me yes! Omg! I hate that guy so much! Whoever he is! I wish that he won't be able to live happily ever after with a princess! >_< 

I ran as fast as I could as soon as I realized that they're far from me naaaaa! Baka maiwan kasi ako! Lol. These are the cause of daydreaming too much, overthinking. Yes, sad but true. ^_^

"Michy!! I saw my crush, oh I mean my ex-crush! The guy was my crush when I was first year! Michy! He is still so handsome, and attractive. And hot! Omg cousin!" Aly said while smiling like an idiot.

"I didn't saw him eh. Just lemme see a picture of him when we got home. Ok?"

"I think you saw him! Nakasalubong mo siguro!"

"Well maybe no, hais. Nevermind nalang! I wanna sit na! And my mood isn't so good.."

She nodded. Totoo naman eh. I'm in a bad mood na! Because of that guy who is like a stupid thug. It seems like he's dim-witted.. Maybe he can't understand english that's why he just laughed at me. HAHAHAHA. Poor guy. 

Okay sooo, we're already here on the plane. Lezz daydream! Lol. Sorry for my attitude ha :> I wanna see my prince eh. If you're wondering how my prince looks like, I'll tell you. Sadly, he doesn't have a face! Yes, he has a body but he doesn't have eyes, a nose, and a mouth! Omg but he is still my prince. I'm like Belle, I will still love my prince despite of his appearance. :D

*AFTER ALMOST HALF A DAY*

"Aaaaahh, where are we? Aly?" I said as I opened my eyes.

Aly isn't here. I bet malapit na kami! Siguro she peed. I turned left.....

Me: O.O