I'ɱ ʂσɾɾყ

Hobi went to the coffee shop to get some chocomilk. "Hey uhm can i have a chocomilk" hobi said. "Ofc that will be 2,50 €" the woman said. Hobi handed her te money. "Hey you where the boyfriend if that guys that was here a few days ago right?" The woman said.
"boyfriend?" Hoseok said blushing. "Yeah he told me to leave him alone because you where his boyfriend sorry about that btw i'm not gonna steal your boyfriend haha" the woman said laughing a little bit. "Oh yeah i'm his boyfriend" hobi said. You guys look cute together why dont you come here with him next time" the woman said. "Uh yeah sure" hobi said confussed. He doesnt know if he can trust her "i mean she may be just being nice and then gonna steal my man" he thought. He took his phone out and texted yoongi.

Hobidopie: so i'm your boyfriend huh?

Yoongels: what?

Hobidopie: the woman at the coffee shop said to me that you callled me your "boyfriend"

Yoongels: ooooooh you're at the coffeeshop?

Yoongels: should i come?

Hobidopie: NO!

Yoongels: wow i didnt know you hated me that much

Hobidopie: no i mean i dont want this woman to steal my "boyfriend"

Hobidopie: what coffee so you want and where are you?

Yoongels: uhum jelly uhum

Yoongels: espresso and i'm home come get your hug

Or a kiss

"Knock knock"

Who's there

" your fav person in the world"

Oh jimin is that you?

"FFS YOONGI" hobi yelled

Yoongi opend the door

"How could you do this to me i loved you" hobi fake cried

Yoongi kissed hobi's head "i'm sorry bae"

"Bae?" Hobi blushed

"Have you eaten yet" yoongi asked

"No but i want some of that d" hobi joked

" sorry that isnt on the menu" yoongi said

"Then i want pancakes" hobi pouted

Hobi walked to the couch and sat down.
"Hey yoongi can i talk to u" hobi said kinda nervous. Yoongi sat down kinda confused. "I think its time to tell me about your problems" hoseok said. A side of Yoongi wants to run away but also a side want to sit and talk about it.
"Yoongi" hoseok said worried. "Okay" he took his laptop and started searching for something. "Here" yoongi said and got back to the pancakes.

"Oh my god yoongi i'm so sorry"

"Man killed his wife and sons "

2013.05.03 a man killed his wife and son with a gun.No one know why he did it only one son is still alive but he's in bad condicions. His wife and son had alot of bruises. We think he abused them before he killed them. He has to stay for 5 year in the cell.

"2013? 5 years so that means he's free and walking around knowing he killed his wife and son and that one of his sons is still alive" so many thoughts where going on in his mind.

Hobi walked to yoongi to give him a big hug. Yoongi started bursting out in tears "its all my fault" yoongi said." What why" hobi asked

We got abused and i told my brother and mom i was gay. But i kept it a secret for my dad cause he's homophobic. My dad found out and hurt me really bad it was a wonder that i was still alive. He was really mad and asked my mom and brother if they knew they said they knew. And he killed them i got away but i left them there alone. "I'm such a bad child no wonder everybody haters me" yoongi said while crying

"I dont hate you"

Yoongi looked up to see tears in hobi's eyes

"No hobi dont cry" yoongi said crying even more because he knows it was his fault that he was crying.

"Yoongi" hobi said

Yoongi looked up but before he could say anything he felt his lips being pressed to hobi's lips. It was a gentle kiss.

"Yoongi"

" i love you"