Chapter 1

Thank you so much for reading!

I crept up behind my victim's wardrobe, noiselessly. I registered the sound of footsteps, and sensed my victim was sauntering in the opposite direction. I quietly pulled out my scalpel, and peeked behind the tall wardrobe to see exactly where my victim was. There she was standing, her back to me, with her eyes glued to her phone.

Perfect.

I get myself ready, and in an instant I'm right behind her. I cover her mouth with my arm, and put my scalpel towards her neck. She drops her phone, and makes muffled noises, and gasps. She grabs my arm, trying her best to break free, and digs her fingernails into my sleeve. Before she can scream, I impale her neck and slit her throat clean. Her constant movements quickly stop, and she's dead.

I set her body on the wooden floor, and begin the process. I start to cut into her stomach, deep enough to rip her guts out. I keep cutting her stomach until it's open enough, and look for the organ I'm craving. I search through her body, and I finally find it. I take it out, drop my scalpel and bite into it.

Once I've finished eating the kidney, I gather myself up, and saunter towards the bedroom window and open it. In a second, I'm outside into the winter air. I'm walking outside, and I make my way to my motorcycle. I put my helmet on, and start the engine and take off. I drive through the trees, and everything looks nearly black. After I'm deep in the forest, I start to see lit up windows and bricked walls of a mansion.

I get off my motorcycle, and walk up to the doorstep, and catch my breath. I brace myself for a moment. I haven't been home for almost 4 days. I move my hand forwards, and grasp the handle of the door.

Once it's opened, I look forward and see BEN at the couch will his head stuck to the TV, most likely playing video games. No one has noticed me yet.

But it quickly ends. I see Sally running through the hall that connects the living room to the dining room. She dances, with her teddy bear waving around as she holds it. Once she gets still, she looks in my direction.

Her face quickly glows up, and says "Oh, Jack is back!" She runs towards me and hugs me tightly, with her face buried in my black sweatshirt. "How did it go?" she asks excitedly.

"It went well," I reply, while hugging her back. She smiles ear to ear, and before I know it, some of the others gather around me.

"Hey Jack," Toby says.

"Hey," I reply, quietly.

I see Masky behind Toby, and he nods to me. Thankfully, Jeff isn't down here yet. I was thankful for that much, and now that I'm back, I'm gonna have to deal with his bullshit again. He always goes to my room at night, and I'd rather sleep in peace than have him waking me up and annoying me. I swear to God if he tries stealing my mask one more time, I'll fucking kill him.

After a few seconds, Slender goes towards me, and says, "Welcome back Jack. Glad to see you're doing well."

I silently nod in reply, while putting my hands into my pockets. I start to feel my nose getting itchy under my mask, but I ignore it.

Once everyone who cared to see me, went off onto their own places. I sighed, and decided that I wanted to just sleep and take a nap. I walk towards the staircase, but before I can go up something tugs at my shoulder.

I look to my right, and see Toby grasping my sleeve. "What?"

"Hey Jack, we got a situation with Jeff again," he says disappointingly on my behalf. I sigh, because I know I'm the only one who can fix this. Jeff always gets so out of control, that it's even too much for everyone else to handle. Except for Slender of course.