2 New Boy Clement

Nice to post again XD

Sorry I'm so late, becoz I'm very busy doing school work.

Today I used like a whole day typing this chapter :)

I feel so happy that I've finally posted the second chapter!

Sorry for keeping u waiting :[

Anyway, enjoy reading!

ps. if i have any mistake, grammatical or careless spelling mistakes, please point out for me :) Do me a favor to improve my english :P

Previous : 1 The Fresh New Students

~' Sarah got dumped by Edmund

~' one of the newcomers was a girl Clarence

~' Edmund fell for Clarence

~' Sarah and Vivia decided to write an insult letter to the girl Clarence with Josh's objection

~' um, they put the letter into their mailbox

~' they discovered one hot boy Clement out of the 3 newcomers

~' they didn't want him to find the letter

~' How could they get back the letter from the mailbox???

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

2 New Boy Clement

Sarah's POV

As the young man ran to Clarence, she looked at him and said, "Clement?"

"I want to check my letter ... so let me ..." Vivia and I only caught a few words due to the distance. Clement gently took the key from Clarence.

"Okay, I guess I'll go to the grocery ... and buy a box ... " Clarence was nearer so we heard her speaking more clearly. Then she walked across the road and turned a corner.

"What should we do?" I was so worried and Vivia was the one who always got so many brilliant and smart ideas.

"See! He wants to open the mailbox now. Stop him!" Vivia cried out with her hands covering her mouth.

At this moment, Clement's key dropped to the ground and it rolled to our direction. Lastly, it stopped just beside my shoes.

That certainly was my kind of luck: totally unlucky. I shot a glance at Vivia to seek help. She shrugged slightly with a sigh meaning "Uh, I have no idea what to do and how to help you"

Now the guy Clement was walking towards the tree we were hiding. I decided to pick up the key and I popped out. Vivia walked out and stood behind me. Clement looked astonished and confused. It took him a few seconds to come back normal again.

"I'm sorry, but is that key..." he looked at the key in my hand.

"This is your key," I immediately gave him back.

"Thank you," he smiled gently and took it from me.

Then he walked back to the mailbox. I must stop him. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

Vivia's POV

Sarah closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Ag! She looked like she was jumping off a cliff. She suddenly shouted out "Clement" and took a step forward. OMG! She was making a great mistake! How could she yelled out the hot guy's name? She wasn't supposed to know. Ah, he would now know that we had eavesdropped their conversation.

As I predicted, Clement froze and turned his head in slow motion. He was totally stunned. Sarah, who now seemed to realize her big fault, went all red like an apple.