Chapter 14

Katie's p.o.v

"You could've told me what I was."

"I couldn't your brother would've killed me literally."

"I trusted you."

I felt the tears going down my face I walked into Scarlett's room and her and blaze were talking I said sorry and she seen me crying she told blaze that she needed to talk to so he left the room she asked me what was wrong the only thing I could say was I trusted him and I pointed to the hallway and she went out there and seen who it was and she came in shocked tyler is one of us I stuttered out and hhe iis my mmate. I guess scarlett wanted me and tyler to talk so her and blaze locked us in her room he started saying sorry to me instead of screaming at him I felt the pain in my back and then I turned into a wolf tyler looked at me shocked I growled at him he backed away and knocked on the door and blaze opened it and he looked at me and tyler told him to keep scarlett away so he sat on Scarlett's bed my wolf was telling me to trust him so I came up to him and jumped on the bed I tried telling him that I wasn't going to hurt him but it came out as a bark but I guess he trusted me to so started petting me and then I fell asleep. I woke still in Scarlett's bed still in my wolf form tyler was laying by me I got up and scratched at the door and blaze opened it and saw I was still a wolf he leaned down to me and petted me and said think about my human form so I did and I was back on two feet I thanked him than went to my room.

Tyler's p.o.v

I got up in Scarlett's bed katie is still beside me I'm going to wake her up wait wasn't she white that's weird wake up katie I tell her than when I put my hand on her head the wolf changed.

"What the heck blaze where is katie?"

"She went back to her room awhile ago."

" oh so what are you doing."

"Scarlett told me to do it."

"Why did she tell you to scare me half to death?"

"You did make katie cry so she said it was revenge even though I think they are planing something worse for both of us because I heard scarlett call me a love sick puppy and I told her I heard and she got embarrassed."

"Oh ok well I got to go bye."

I got to my room and changed my clothes and then I went to go check on katie her room is down the hall from mine I got to her room and her door was open I looked inside and.

A/n

Boom cliffhanger vote comment and I luv all my readers. Katie's wolf at the top