Rhythm - Clay & Noah

A.N. - Hey guys! Just a heads up, this is gonna be a long read but I hope you like it because it was soooo fun to write and also, if you have any ideas about any other future chapters, comment down below and let's see if it gets turned into a one shot! Anyway, enjoy!

-

"Good job guys. Have a water break and be back here in 10 minutes" our dance instructor said.

We were at school rehearsing for our annual school dance competition. We were divided into two groups; Seniors I and Seniors II. Seniors meaning graduating highschool students not old people.

"Clay!" a familiar voice yelled. I turned around to see Silver, one of my friends running towards me.

"Can you buy me 3 bottles of water from the vending machine? I got Mindy and Alexa over there and they are thiiiirsty" Silver said.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

Silver rolled his eyes. "You buy water from vending machine because me have 2 hot girls. I pay you later" he tried speaking in a caveman voice.

I laughed and agreed. As if Silver had a chance with two of the prettiest cheerleaders in school.

---

I went back to the gymnasium holding three bottles of water when I noticed that there were a lot more people than usual. I finally got sight of Silver and called him.

"Eyyy thanks man. Here's 5 bucks." He said as I grabbed the money.

"Why are there so many people here?" I said as I tilted my head in confusion.

"Ohh, that's Senior II. The choreographer said that we needed to meet them or some shit like that" Silver explained nonchalantly.

"Sooo are we gonna dance with them or something?" I replied.

"Nahh we're just gonna watch each other dance I guess and to get some ideas for new dance steps" he answered.

--

"Alright, first up is Senior I to show what they've got so far. Come on up." the choreographer announced.

Jaysus, we've only rehearsed a total of 2mins of the song. The song is about 5 minutes for fuck's sake.

"Lezzgo team!!" Silver exclaimed while looking at Mindy and Alexa both rolling their eyes at him while drinking their water. Sad.

We were halfway through the routine when I noticed a certain someone in Senior II. He was wearing gray sweatpants, some jordans I think, and a black oversized sweater.

Must be hot to dance in something like that in this weather.

The boy was staring at us and once we locked eyes, I completely fell out of beat for a few seconds when the girl next to me tapped me on the shoulder telling me to catch up and stop whatever the hell I was doing so I went back and focused on finishing the routine.

"and a five six seven eight!" the choreographer counted marking the end of our routine to where we only rehearsed.

"Alright, good job. Needs a bit more polishing and more steps! Let's see what Senior II has got to offer" the choreo followed.

My eyes followed the direction of the boy in the black sweater and just looked at him.

"Hey" I whispered to Silver who was somewhat busy cheering on Alexa.

Damn this is too sad to watch. Alexa, play Despacito.

I tapped the silver haired boy (hence his nickname.)