Chapter One : Back Here.

Mandy's P.O.V

It's been so long, Jack and Conor have definitely forgotten about me this time.

I should put a tweet up and see if they notice it;

mandyxoxomitchell - back in london after three years, missed it 😓

They surely won't reply after five minutes, I need some food before I do anything.

Or I need to drop all this luggage off, well it's only two boxes and a suitcase. Lots of my stuff got lost meanwhile.

I unlocked the small apartment, it was really empty and the echoes of my footsteps proved that.

I just dropped the stuff at the door, I'm too hungry to unpack this. My outfit ain't all that bad too.

Who can I phone who will come to McDonald's with me

Who can I phone who will come to McDonald's with me... Caspar!

I ring Caspar, it rings on for a bit before he gladly picks up.

"Mandy! I thought you were dead..." Caspar shouted, with excitement.

"Funny haha." I replied to him, but he laughed back. It wasn't too funny of a joke.

"No I'm being serious when you cleared off like that we all thought you died." He said monotonously.

"Oh, anyways would you like to come to McDonald's with me?" I asked him, with a hint of awkwardness in my tone.

"Yeh sure, the lads will obviously come as I'm with them right now." He said, we continued the call on for a while and we both left for the trip to McDonald's.

I was on a different part of London so I decided getting an Uber there would be ideal, so I did.

Arriving there, I couldn't see anyone there but a few families obviously not being Caspar and the boys.