2// backstabbers + blueface

ff

It was only 7th period. "One more period to go", she thought to her self. She walked down the hallway, making her way to the gym.

In the gym, she saw people playing basketball in the center, people making dancing videos in the sides and corners, and on the bleachers, she saw that one section of popular people and the people they affiliated with. The other places were where the people either wanted to rest or where people were talking with their friends. Viylet sat by herself, 3 sections away from the popular section, the only section with no one in it. She pulled out her MacBook and glasses, and began reading A Midsummer Night's Dream by Willam Shakespeare for her poetry project.

While reading the middle of Act 1, She overheard Brianna say "Serenity, why you even be hanging out with Viylet, she weird asf". Viylet didn't want to turn her head because they kind of knew she was listening, plus they were looking at her. Serenity glazed over at Viylet before she said anything, hoping Viylet wasn't paying attention. then she said: "Ion have no friends, first of all, I have associates. And second of all, no girl I'm just using her for food and money."

Brianna and everybody else started laughing. Viylet heard what she said and went to Instagram and posted a pic.

197 likes viyletjean: "too many years I have paid the price, why you gotta put all this drama in my life"🙃

197 likes
viyletjean: "too many years I have paid the price, why you gotta put all this drama in my life"🙃

Viylet plugged in her earphones and listened to "Your teeth in my neck" by Kali Uchis. A couple of minutes later, Viylet got a notification saying from badgirlty commented on your post: Damn girl 😍😍😍😍

"Tuh, Blocked," said Viylet in her head while blocking serenity. She wasn't gonna ruin her life when she had 1 more year to go

Viylet saw that the time was 2:23 and she started putting away her things. As she was walking down the steps of the bleachers she saw someone's foot being poked out and she calmly stepped over it. She wasn't gonna be embarrassed after what had already happened. As she was walking down the hallway for Ms. Anderson's class she heard the bell for the 8th-period ring.

She was 2 more classes ahead of Ms.Anderson's when she spotted the boy from American Deli. He was wearing a black shirt with True Religion pants and All white AF1's with about 4 gold chains to match. He was staring at what seemed to be a course sheet when he looked up and saw her. He was surrounded by Brianna and her crew, trying to get his number or something.

When he saw Viylet he smiled and told Brianna "yeah aight, that's cool but lemme through" while trying to get her to move. When she wouldn't he pushed her out of the way and she watched where he was going to see what was more important than her. "wassup Viylet", he said happily.

"You remembered my name", Viylet said a bit shocked.

"Yeah, of course, I can't forget somebody as fine as you," He said. She blushed. "Aye man that's Blueface right there," somebody said and people rushed over to see if it was actually him. As people began to crowd around he saw Viylet looking scared and looking for somewhere to get out.