Convinced

Simon's Dad convinced him to leave the house and go out have some fresh air. He was against the idea of him sitting all day. He told him to take his younger brother to the nearest Store which was a few distance away from the mansion.

After resisiting alot, Simon finally was convinced and took his brother with him. he took a deep breath and said, "I won't let the Monster scare me this time". Since it was just befor sunset there was still some light ans Simon went there without any difficulties except when he stopped and gasped when he saw a dog.

After coming from the store, it was quiet dark. Toby was licking his Ice lolly and was holding Simon's hand as well. During the way Simon heard a noise and freaked out. He started to run where he tripped over a twig and they both flew in a massive dirt hole.

Simon started gasping, "Shit! Oh my God! Are you all right Toby?!"                                                                   Toby started crying. Simon looked for him in the dakrness when he finally found him covered in dirt and was poked by a huge branch of tree. The branch was stabbed through Toby and blood was dripping all over. Simon started screaming. Luckily Simon found a ladder and took Toby with him. 

Simon was in such a great shoch and the 'monster' came back that Simon forgot the way back. He started screaming while Toby was almost dying. 

"Simon! Simon!" Simon heard his dad voice from somewhere and started screaming "YES!" "I"M HERE, COME SAVE US!"

Simon's Dad came running. He saw Toby laying down covered in blood while Simon, the fifteen year-old, doing nothing but crying. Simon's Dad immediatly took Toby and ran for the car and took Simon to her mother. "I'll take care of you when I get back", Said Dad.

Simon's Dad quickly started his car, put Toby in the back seat, and ran the car towards the nearest Hospital.  After reaching the hospital, Simon's dad took Toby, covered in fear, while Toby was still breathing, toward the Emergency room. The Nurses covered Toby and quickly took him to the room.