Ticks

This is set after Chuuya and Dazai fight Lovecraft. I thought of this after a remembered that Dazai just left Chuuya in the forest, since he's in a forest he's gotta at least have one tick somehow?!?!

Character: Chuuya Nakahara
Genre: Comedy, Crack?

Corrin's POV

"Dazai is such an ass! Leaving me in that forest alone!" My superior yelled as I was looking over his back to make sure there wasn't any ticks. "Yea, he is gay as fuck." I said as I wasn't paying attention to anything he was saying. I spotted a few ticks and stood up to go get tweezers and some tissues to remove the ticks.

"Wait a second. What did you say?" Chuuya questioned me as I grabbed my tweezers from my makeup bag and grabbed some tissues from off his desk. "Ummmmm I said Dazai was........ gay as fuck?"

"Your not wrong........"

Chuuya said as he was thinking about what I said. Suddenly my cell phone rang. "H-Hang on, I'll be back in a second!" I grabbed my phone and walked over to the other side of the room.

~5 Mins Later~

"Okay. Bye, Mark*." I said as my friend that called me hung up. "Who was that?" Chuuya asked. "Just my friend Mark." I responded. "He just called to ask for some advice on boys."

"Your friend's gay?" Chuuya asked, quite surprised. "*giggle* Yeah. Do you have a problem with the LGBTQ community or something?" I giggled then asked.

"No! Of course not!"

"Good cause I'm bisexual."

"That's cool... I guess?"

"And Akutagawa is CLEARLY gay."

"*laughing*"

"*laughing*"

———
So.
In my opinion.
I think Akutagawa is gay.
Or at least bisexual to some extent.

Alright I'll leave.

*-this was in reference to someone online I haven't talked to in a good while, if you happen to read this and remember me, plz message me. I'd love to catch up and talk again.<3

Word Count: 324