Part5

I woke up, my eyes still closed feeling around my bed but jah wasn't there, I started looking around for my phone and I couldn't find it oh shit I might have left it at the club last night. I got up and went to the bathroom and took a shower but i heard someone at the door.

I was thinking it was jah. I don't know if I should find what if he doesn't remember because he was so drunk or it's really weird but the knocks got harder. maybe I should Ignore it but then I heard Eight and a familiar voice say "last phone".

So I went to the door and opened it and it was from the guy at the club who sang to me. "How did you know where I live" "it was on your google" "oh,.. wait how did you get into my phone" "easy I jail broke it" he said as he was looking behind me all around my house.

"Your crazy for that" "nah girl you crazy for answering the door in only a towel". I started busting out laughing because I was embarrassed and forgot I was only wearing a towel. "Can I have my phone" I say holding my hand out. "Here shawdy" I closed the door but before I could he put his foot inbetween my door to make it stop.

"What" "when can I see you again mama" "in your dreams, now move your foot". "Look I don't wanna just fuck, I'm trynna get to know you too" I look him up and down "so just get to know me." He said. "I bet you don't even remember my name" "Olivia right?" I start to smile but I don't let him see I just roll my eyes. "So call me I already put my number in your phone" "I'll think about it now move your foot I gotta get dressed" "fine ma, talk to your later"

I closed the door and ran up to my room, it's started to get cold. I jumped on my bed and looked at my phone. "Eww" I saw he put his contact name as "daddy blue👅💦" but I didn't change it. I didn't get any text from jah and it was in the afternoon so I texted jah.
(Text)
Me: come over later??
                                          Seen
But he didn't text me back I put on a grey tank and some grey sweatpants. I went downstairs and sat on the couch to turn on the t.v. and turned on spongebob for a while til I heard a knock on the door. "Go away!" I said still watching tv for about 5 hours, til I heard a knock again. If this is that blue nigga I'm gonna have to move I don't need no stalker "go aw-" "it's me" I heard I ran to the door and opened it

"Jah I texted you, you didn't text me ba-" "yeah I know I'm sorry" we stood there for awhile "you gonna let me in" "yeah come in" I said opening the door more for him. He came in, sat down and I turned off my tv. "I guess you wanna talk?" He says putting his phone in his pocket "sure why not" "well make it fast I gotta go soon" "ok I guess so what was last night about" "I was drunk that's all" he said putting his head down looking at his shoes. His phone dings twice. "Next question" "how long have you been wanting to do that" "Olivia I love you as a friend it's not like we can be more" "well why not" i said. He paused. His phone dings two more times

"Are you gonna get that" he shook his head "then say something" my voice starts to get louder. "I gotta go" "no" I say jumping infrount of him. "Olivia move" his phone dings again. "X get that" then his phone starts ringing. I stare at him. He has never kept a secret from me so I'm not letting him start now. I hurry up and grab his phone from his pocket. "O!!" I hurry up and look at the screen and see a contact name "babygirl💜😈" I look at him, I didn't even know what to say. She just keep texting him to hurry up to her place.

He snatches the phone from my hand. "Damn O you acting like you my bitch or sum" "Well obviously I'm not" I say while rolling my eyes "how long you been with her" jah just shrugged his shoulders "get out!" I said pushing him out "O don't do that you know I have anger problems" "fuck you I hate you I never wanna see you again" I said pushing him into the wall so hard my picture fell off the wall and broke. It was a picture of me and x. "I'm glad it's broke" he said.

I pushed him again but I could see he was getting mad. I pushed him one last time and that's when I felt pain to my face. He slapped me so hard I fell to my knees