Chapter 9

After checking their class schedules, they parted ways and went to their on classes. Well, except on Chenle and Jisung. The fate favors them this time.

They literally have the same classes and breaks. Chenle was really thankful for that. He doesnt have to be alone the whole day. Plus, he wants to know his roommate more.

They are now walking to their first period. "I'm really thankful that I would not be alone throughout the whole day..." Chenle smiles, looking at the taller.

"Me too, Lele- I mean Chenle.." Jisung smiles awkwardly. The smaller looks at him with a confused reaction, but immediately went back to his bubbly expression.

"You can call me Lele if you want.." Chenle looks at him, with a beaming smile. "Is it okay? I mean, we're not that close enough-"

Chenle cuts him off. "Nonsense! You're my roommate, Jisung.. And we've shared enough intimate moments together.."

Jisung choked on what he heard from the smaller. He stopped walking while looking at the smaller.

"Intimate moments? Uhmm Chenle.. Can you choose your words carefully?"

Chenle starts to laugh happily, releasing an bubbly laugh that can make your day in a good mood.

"Okay Mr. Jisung.." He walked closer to the taller and stood beside him, linking their arms. Jisung was shocked.

"Let's go cuddlebuddy?"

Jisung smiles.

"Okay cuddlebuddy..." and starts to walk again towards their class.

"Okay class! My name is Professor Jaehyun.. I'll be your instructor here in Idol 101..."

'Idol 101' is a special subject in Chante et Danse University. In this subject, the students will learn on how to showcase their talent properly, how to build an stage presence and many more.

This subject is required to take by all students. Every after semester, students who was enrolled in this subject shall hold and perform to a talent night.

Students always look forward at this event, because they can see who are the new shining gems of the university.

"Okay class.. Introduce yourself one by one and show us a little bit of your skills.."

Chenle looks at Jisung beside him.

"I'm nervous, Jisung..." The taller holds his hand and starts to caress it.

"Don't be.. You're a great singer.. Just show them what you usually do..." Jisung smiles. It relaxes Chenle's nerves but a question pops on his mind.

"Wait... How did you know that I sing?" Jisung tenses up. He doesnt know how to avoid this question. The smaller looks at him expectantly.

He starts to stutter. "Uhmm... Just a hunch?" He smiled awkwardly. "Oh... Okay..."

Jisung released a big sigh. He was relieved that Chenle bought his excuse.