Part 23 : The challenge ....

Hey friends '

Happy pongal

Happy makara sankaranti . (Hope I am right in the spelling )

Happy lohri .

I don't know more names of how they call this festival . This is the first festival in this new year . Let us all celebrate it with joy and enjoymentSo let's now peep into the update without any delay ......

Nivitha and Nk reached home where anjali , Payal , Aliya and Sumer had already reached . Seeing nivitha and Nk's dress a little wet .

Where did you go asked Anjali

Beach said Nk .

How did she come with you asked Payal .

Ji . I am leaving up said Nivitha answering to Nk and moved up ..

Again she offended said Aliya .

She informed me and went right. Its not called offending aliya said Nk .

You didnt answer still me nk said Payal .

She is my niece and with that right she came said Nk .

From when this bond is going on asked Payal .

I am not answerable for it . Anju , Coffee from your hands said Nk leaving inside the room .

What is happening in this house asked Aliya frustrated .

You go to room and do your homework . You said right , You didnt complete said Anjali .

Ok mumma said Aliya leaving to her room . Sumer sighed and left to his room ..

Papa , Where is mamu asked Aliya entering to Nk's room 

He is on way . Why asked Aliya .

I have doubt in accountancy and Business studies said Aliya .

Go and ask Nivitha . She has just passed out and she would know very well about your syllabus than arnav said Nk .

But she just shows attitude here . Would she teach me after I spoke against her that day asked aliya .

Nivitha isnt a child to take revenge on the small things . She wont show on education matters and she will clear your doubts . Go said Nk .

Aliya nods and left to Nivitha's room .

Aliya taps the door.

Nivitha opens the door . She was wearing a specs , her hair made into bun and she wa sin her usual night dress .

Yes said Nivitha .

I have some doubt in Accountancy and Business studies . Could you please clarify it asked Aliya .

Come in said Nivitha leaving a way .

Aliya enters the room . She just closes the door simply leaving it unlocked.

Sit on the chair , I would be back in a movement said Nivitha moving to the kitchen . She just put her coffee on to her mug and sat beside in another chair near aliya .

Tell said Nivitha sipping her coffee .

This isnt tallying said Aliya .

Nivitha takes the ledger and  looks it along with the ledger .

Interest is in the Credit side her. Interest generally if not specified is debit side as it is expense . That is why this difference said Nivitha handing over the ledger .