## Chapter 1

My first attempt at writing !! ^^ So please don't blame me for any spelling errors . Sorry though :x

And, those chapters that are finished editing will have this : ##

Thanks for reading , and enjoy (:

THIS CHAPTER IS EDITED THOROUGHLY. IF YOU SPOT ANY MISTAKES, PLEASE COMMENT BELOW. THANKS :D

LOTS OF LOVE,

Jane. xxx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jumping out of my window, I quickly but softly ran out into the woods, glad that the ground was covered with thick white snow because then my landing on the ground will be very soft, but at the same time, bad because it is even more difficult to hurry into the what-seems-like only dead piles of lifeless wood and trees with no leaves but snow.

I was running away from my adopted family, in fear of their behavior towards me. I escaped because my family or should i say not, treated me as their personal slave. I was the slave, the servant and the food, as they addressed me. I was abused both physically and emotionally, always told to do what they wanted me to, ordered around, even though Masterwas the "Count Dracula" of the family, he did nothing to help me but instead, he even joined them to abuse me. Yup, my step-family was a clan of vampires. Master was cold-blooded and always blood-thirsty. So still and so pale. They hated werewolves. They won me in an auction which sold slaves to different vampire families. 

When I first came into the manor of theirs, in the entrance was a big and tall gate painted black and a bit of a silver. The lights on both sides of the gate was a dim yellowish-white. The front path that led to the big doors was filled with dead flowers on both sides, making it look extra eerie, and there was a faded greyish-white marble fountain which had red liquid flowing out of it. I smelled blood. I was sick to my stomach that tears welled up in my eyes. The manor was a matte black wood with white window sides and the curtains were always drawn, disallowing light to pass through. The front porch was a marble floored all the way up the low steps and the door was a beautiful burgundy. They're vampires, of course they chose the color like "vampirish" wine color. The door was decorated with two big golden-bronze rings that was meant for knocking on the door. The door was engraved which read "The Vamolves". When they opened the door, the door creaked open and I was astonished by the beautiful sight before me. The staircase before me was a big dark wood staircase which lead to one side - the right. As they brought me into the kitchen, I saw the long mahogany tables and chairs. Yup, brown wood tinted with red. Just the color blood almost looked like. 

Madam first hit me when I was six, when I accidentally knocked the cutlery in the kitchen down. Almost all of them. Madam got a tad bit too angry and she landed a palm, full of hatred and anger onto my face which then landed me flying across the floor with my back slammed hard against the cabinet and which also left a stinging sensation on my face but left a small dent on the cabinet. Oooh. I could feel tears streaming down my face as I cupped my red left cheek, feeling pain both physically and emotionally. How could my mother treat me like that? I still remember the words she said before she stormed out of the kitchen, "You are nothing but a useless and annoying slave of ours! Learn your place, you tiny little bitch!" I could do nothing but sit there , my welled-up-with-tears eyes on her, feeling both pain and anger. I mean, it is not like she will care, right?

My step-brothers, Jasper and Jayden, were different. They were somehow always fighting for me, like I'm their life. Like they needed me. But one thing I liked about them -- they never ever drank my blood, neither did Madam nor Missy.. Only Master drinks my blood. Jasper and Jayden were also always very nice to me. But Master and Madam weren't. Madam hated me to the core. A lot. She always thought that I've stolen Jasper, Jayden, Audrey and Master James away, thinking that I've captured all their attention and she thinks that I am all they cared about. But no, I've never seen Madam Camilia accompanying or trying to get their attention before, except when she tried to bring Audrey to shopping and Audrey refused because she was too busy with the wine business. Yup, they run a wine business. It was Master James's, but Audrey joined him after her graduation from high school. Once, I overheard Jasper and Jayden's conversation, "She's mine, brother. So stay away from her before I rip your throat off," I heard Jasper said to the younger-by-one-year Jayden. 

"No, she's not. She's mine. She's more comfortable with me because you're always having that glum and emotionless face of yours. That probably freaked her out. Give it up, brother. She's mine." pausing awhile, Jayden continued, "I'm crazy for her, you know that. I do not drink her blood because I love her. She's my love and I doubt nobody can replace her. She's so beautiful that everytime I see her weaken after Father drink her blood, or Mother abusing her, or even Audrey slapping her and letting her bleed, it pains me a lot."

"Well, let's see who she'll choose then. Trust me, I know how you feel. But I really want Mia. She's like the love of my life too," Jasper said to him as they began walking away together.

I was shocked at the both of them arguing over me. Why did I mean so much to them? Don't they hate me? I'm a werewolf...

I could suffer the abuse inflicted on me, but I do not possess the power to withstand not eating -not even half a bowl of food- and I grew weaker as the days passed by, harsh yet mundane. I passed out once in the kitchen, but nobody seemed to care. I was woken up by icy cold water splashed on my face. Guess who did it? Yup, Madam Camilia. She was a very mean and jealous person. She always think of me as a slave and only a slave. I had to wake up every morning before 7am before they wakes up and prepare breakfast. Blood isn't the only thing they eat or drink though. 

Now, I am sixteen years old. I have the right to decide for myself of running away from that place. Run away from my  step-family. When I am alone, roaming the lands and territories of other packs, I will become a rogue, where I can find another pack to be after my head. Before escaping, I thought very hard about my decision. It was a very simple yet difficult decision to make. I know I' not supposed to, but I will miss Jasper and Jayden. Their care and concern, I never will forget. Run before it's too late. With that, I jumped out of of my "cell" window, out into the dark, late in the wee hours, where probably no one would notice.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! Please read, comment and enjoy ! I very much appreciate it! (: