First day

-craig's p.o.v-

"Craig, Ruby time for school" Mom had shouted from downstairs. Ok so let's pause one that first. Here is the tour of the house.

So to make things quick. Took us 24 hours to get here in Virginia. We arrived at 6:00 pm yesterday. 

Anyways the house. Two bathrooms one upstairs and one down. There are three rooms upstairs. Lastly, the living room/kitchen is downstairs. 

I casually walk down the stairs after getting ready. "Bye mom" I mumble going out the door. Walking to the bus stop there was only two people there. 

They are both guys for sure. I walk up to the sign and stand there like I used to in southpark. I take a few glances at the two boys chatting.

One was tall, skinny, had curly brown hair and light freckles, and very pale skin. The other shirt probably 5'3, dirty blonde hair, blue eyes and white but not pale like the other boy.

The bus had a arrived and we had all got on the quiet bus. Yeah this place is already different than home.

I arrived at my new school.  There was a bunch of people  and  the school was three stories tall. Just what I needed huh?

Walking in I see a long line of gray brand new looking lockers on the walls. I hear an intercom come  on "craig tucker come to the office please, thank you. "

I shrug walking down to my destination. walking in the office I see women walking around with stacks of paper, a woman at the front desk, and a boy to my right holding a yellow paper. 

"gAh!  Hi i-im tweek I'll be showing you a-around" the boy smiles sweetly at me.

Oh dear god..