Chapter 2: Trying to forget

Riley's POV

I ran down the street with tears running down my face. 'How could he do this to me?' I though, suddenly someone got hold of my arm. I squirmed and turned around to see who it was. James. I cried even harder at the sight of him. "LET GO!" I yelled. "Riley, listen to me-" "No James we're done, you kissed Beth and broke my heart, end of story.... Now let go!" I shouted. I could see tear stains on James' face. "Riley!" I stopped squirming and looked at him. "Riley, you have to understand that Beth kissed me, and, that I love you, not that bag of ugly junk" What he said repaired me inside but not all of the way. "I promise that she kissed me, and as soon as I saw you, I pushed her and ran after you" "And, Riley, I would never hurt you in any other way possible" His voice deepened at the last part. I started to cry again and hugged him. "Just know that you are my one and only, okay?" He had completely fixed my broken heart. I nodded. I know that I loved James and he needed to see that. "James, can you please come with me" I said, I grabbed his hand and ran down the street back to The Next Step Studio.

James' POV

Riley and I were running back to the studio, because she wanted to show me something.

"Jay, you have to close your eyes" She said. I nodded and closed my eyes. Suddenly I felt lips against mine, everytime we kiss, it's like there are 10 million sparks flying around us. She pulled away, and i opened my eyes to see Beth standing there shocked. "JAMES!!" She screamed. Riley laughed, I had to join in. While Beth was standing there, like she had been for the last 10 minutes, Riley and I were laughing. I was nearly on the floor. "I swear, Riley, you will pay for this!" She yelled and Riley went quiet. "HEY! DON'T YELL AT MY GIRLFRIEND LIKE THAT!" I shouted. "Let's go Babe.." Riley trailed off. "Okay" I said quietly. We turned around and I kept glancing at her. She smirked and I just shook my head.

Riley's POV

What James did for me was, to much for words, I was speechless. I loved him so much and him defending me like that was the best feeling in the world.

A/N I am soooo happy that I got a vote on my 1st chapter! SO THANK YOU TO THAT PERSON!!!! The next chapter will be on Riley's POV so yeah.... <3

<3 Jiley or Jeth? <3