Some shower scene ;)

They do the frickle-frack ya know so
Words: 1122
Warning: Sex

———————————————

Mercy made me take a shower. It didn't rank high on my list of priorities but she complained I'd end up ill or something- I'd rather she take care of me than have a shower at a time like this. I think she just wanted me naked... she could've just asked.

The water was already warm, washing off grime and flowing over my body. It warmed me up, creating goosebumps on skin untouched. As the moments went on, it was becoming a bit too warm but I didn't dare mess with the dial. I didn't want to change how Mercy wanted it in case she couldn't get it back. Besides, it seemed a complicated system so I couldn't have changed the temperature if I had tried.

I hummed slightly as I stood under the warm spray of water. I stood and looked at the wall, letting the water hit my hair and rain down the rest of me. Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around me, pulling me into an embrace. I felt lips on my left shoulder and then they traveled down the length of my back. After reaching the bottom, a tongue traced my spine, making me shiver in delight. Mercy - or I hoped it was Mercy- placed her hand in my stomach and another on my hips, her lips pecking my neck. I could feel her naked body against me. I nibbled my bottom lip, keeping my head focused on her hand.

As I stared at her hand, it moved down from my stomach. Lower, Lower. It rubbed the inside of my pudgy thigh, then moved to rub me. A gasp fell from my lips as I leaned my head back and closed my eyes in pleasure.

"Mercy-" I began. She moved her head to the side of mine so I could see her in the corner of my eye.

"What is it love?"

"I love you." With that, she proceeded and I did not intend to stop her.

She tangled her hand in my hair and gave it a slow (but painless) pull. This, as well as the movements of her other hand, made me let out a soft moan. I leant my head further back into her shoulder and was getting... well... really turned on. I wasn't actually sure what to do with my hands so I tangled in her hair and clenched the other into a fist at my side. Right now, my hair was so wet and so was hers and I was slightly afraid of ruining Mercy's.

She pressed slow kisses against my neck, sucking down to leave a hickey occasionally. I let out breathy "ah"s as she dug her teeth in and inserted her hand. It almost made me come in seconds. She sped up as she placed her other hand on my hip, tracing circles on my neck with her tongue. Despite speeding up, it was still so sensual and slow- meaning it was twice as good. Her fingernails dug into my sides, her hand moving almost unnoticeably faster. It made me bite my lip hard, drawing a small amount blood.

"Ahh.. Mercy..." I moaned loudly. The hand in her hair loosened grip and then fell to cup the hand that lay on my hip.

I felt like I needed more- Mercy was driving wild. I rocked my hips to try and get her fingers deeper, to try and get her to go faster. Anyway, she had started to slow.
"Yes, sugar... like that!" She moaned, adding a third finger.

I removed my hand from hers, allowing to move to wind around my stomach. It held me upright as my knees started to weaken. My heartbeat was thundering in my chest, practically deafening if there wasn't the sound of skin on skin. Her moth moved back to my neck after it had been resting in my shoulder, massaging the hickeys with her tongue. Jeez, this was better than anything I had ever felt before. It was almost as if she knew how I like it- slow, sensual, warm. It was ludicrous though- I was practically a virgin and had never had something like this happen before. Apart from the feeling of my own hand, perhaps. Still, that was a rarity.

I was panting within minutes, my mouth filling up with water only for me to spit it down into the bathtub below. My left hand was now on her neck and the other was clawing away at the wall. I was dripping and it was amazing. "Hell-" I gasped. The water from the shower was really lubricating her fingers and made them move so easily in and out of me. "Oh, God, Mercy... I - I-" a string of moans fell from my lips. They were louder than the water splashing into the tub and our bodies. I was glad Mercy didn't live in an apartment like the rest of us.

She kissed up my neck to my jaw and further up to my cheek, which she peppered with kisses. She continued with her hand movements inside me, persistent. I turned my head and she kissed me passionately, her lips hot on mine. Mercy always seemed to be so warm even in winter. She kissed me hard again, her tongue in my mouth and her hand in my hair. We broke apart a few seconds later with my vagina impossibly moist. Her breath was hot on my neck as she trailed her fingers down my spine. She cupped my butt and kneaded it like dough, wearing it out with just her hands. A few moments later, Mercy moved her hand to my thigh to slowly caress it. I was so on the edge as she sped up her hand.

"Come for me, love," she demanded softly. She made my head spin.

"Ugh... ahhh... I-"

"You can do it sugar," her hand sped up again , "Come for me"

I leant my head back against her shoulder and let out all sorts of shaky moans. I couldn't quite be sure what she was looking at as I came for the final time, but I knew it had really turned her on too. She did it too, her mouth making an almost perfect 'o'. She rinsed her hand under the stream of water that was still running steadily (it couldn't be good for the environment) and kissed my forehead, down to my cheek.

"Well done, Love. Get yourself washed." She murmured and stepped out, leaving the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her. Leaving me alone and stunned.

——————————————-

A/N- I forgot to proofread so feel free to correct my grammar ùwú