Part 6

-mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Kimmon still not gives up to introduce Tee to both of his cousin. He needs to win the bet because doing Tae and Godt laundry is like hell. Both of them wear so much clothes. Here again, three of them waiting for the angel like Kimmon said.

Tae just scoff and do his routine, he wastes a lot of time to play with Kimmon antic and today, he will give up. Godt also joins Tae and work out a bit, his work at hospital stress him out and his body become stiff.

Kimmon is pouting while sipping his iced coffee. Aim just ignore Kimmon, so do First.

"why all of time, today is the day he change his shift?" Aim laughs at that, Kimmon is too persistent.

After two hour in the gym, it's already 4 p.m. and three of them missed their lunch. They decide to eat something first. They are hungry. Kimmon is still pouting and Godt having a blast by laughing loudly, he is satisfied. Tae just act calm and show his famous blank face.

At 5 they come back to the gym to take their bags. Godt enter the gym first and stunned at a place when he saw a man that is working earnestly and the sun rays that penetrate through the glass wall makes the man look stunning.

Kimmon push Godt a bit because he is blocking the way but when he saw Godt reactions he smiles broadly. Like he said, Godt is stunned. Tae also stunned but he still look cool.

Tee suddenly feels weird and eery, the gym suddenly become so quiet until he heard First and Aim laughing. Tee looks over and he is also shocked. He rush towards the door with worried face. Godt smile a bit but his smile drop fast when Tee walks pass him to Tae.

Its not just that, everyone in the whole gym become quite when Tee approaches Tae and rub the back of the Tae's head gently.

"your head is okay?  No bump?" asked Tee with guilts and worry.

Tae only can blink and let Tee do what he wants. His head doesn't hurt so much, he already forgot about it but watching Tee's concern he just act a bit.

"sorry, it's still hurt" Tee doesn't know what to do, he got no money to pay and he doesn't want to go to the police station.

Godt, Kimmon, Aim and First stand in line and watch the short drama in front of them. Tae shows no reaction but they know Tae just act like he was hurt. So smooth.

"ahem, hi. I'm Godt" Godt can't bear it anymore and move forwards to introduce himself. He smiles broadly and Tee wai to him politely.

"I'm Tee" Tee introduce himself.

"what..."

"You can continue your work. We will talk later" Tae pushes Godt away and orders Tee to go. Tee wais to all of them and continue his work.

"hey, that's unfair!" Godt hissed at Tae.

"what?"

"angel still want to talk with me and what's with you. You know him?" asked Godt not satisfied.

"he is Tee. No, I don't know him" Tae sits on the chair. Others surrounds him with unhappy face.

"you did something to him? He looks scared!" accused Kimmon with hands on his waist.

"I will fight you if you troubled him" First and Aim warned. They care about their nong.

Tae tsked and watch the four men standing in front of him with threatening pose. He will not win the fight against them and he also doesn't want to fight.

"why you guys care so much?" Tae can't understand, for him Tee is just a kid. A stunning one.

"he is my worker!" answer Kimmon

"he is our nong!" Aim and First answer.

"he is..." Godt doesn't know what to say and Tae challenge him to say something.

"an Angel! What's devil like you want with him?" Godt reasoned. Tae just scoffed and walk towards Tee.

Others seems mad with Tae actions but they just watch from a distance. Tee looks scared when he is talking to Tae.

"how come Tae knows him?" Godt asks no one but he wish he will get an answer.

"I don't know." answer Kimmon.

After five minutes Tae finished talking to Tee and left the gym without any words to the four. They hurriedly walk to Tee. Tee looks troubled.

"Tee, do you know Tae?" asked Kimmon.

"Tae?" Tee is blur. Who is Tae.

"That guy" First response. All of them are confused.

"oh, his name is Phi Tae?" asked Tee back. Now, four of them scratch their head.

Tee didn't know Tae's name but already rubs Tae's head. Wow, what kind of drama is this?

"how you meet him?" Tee that just now happy knowing the mans name becomes sad and scared.

"actually, I hurt him..." Tee whisper slowly.

"what? An angel like you hurt the devil like him?" Godt is confused like heck. He can't believe the small Tee hurt something.

"Angel? My name is Tee though" Tee still got time to explain his name. Other three just hits their forehead voluntarily. Tee sure is dense.

"how come you hurt him? He tried to do something bad to you right? " accused Kimmon. This two sure thinks that Tae is a devil and a criminal. Tae is just a normal human with humanity, his face just a bit cold compared to others.

"I accidentally pushed him to the wall.  I think he hurt his head."

The four become confused again. They imagine the situation and can't grasp it at all. Tee is small compared to Tae, how come Tee is the one who did the pushing.

"are sure Tee? He didn't threatened you right?" Aim asked this time. He shakes his head very fast denying the accuse.

"I'm the one at fault. I will meet him after work and settle it. I hope he didn't get mad or ask me to pay so much. I don't have much money right now. Oh, phi First, can I...get an early payment? I think I need it" First laugh a bit and ruffles his hair. Godt also do the same, don't ask why. He just have the urges to do so.

"If he ask you to pay, just smack his head. Don't worry much" Kimmon pat his shoulder and Tee smiles a bit. He might die if he smacks Tae but he feels a bit relief right now. He will face Tae and solves the problems.