Chapter 1

{ Imperfectly Perfect }

I step out of the shower, being smacked in the face by the freezing cold air. I quickly grab a towel and walk into my room, only to find my best friend, Justin on my bed lying back watching Tom & Jerry. I've never seen such a childish 17 year old before in my life. Okay well maybe me. Or a 17 year old with such a perfect jaw line, or cute little button nose, or dreamy brown eyes with just the right amount of sparkle... Then I hear his adorable laugh, cuter than a thousand kittens, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Oh my God! Get outta here!" I shriek. "Babe, It's nothing I ain't seen before" He says standing up with that stupid little smirk on his face. He saw me naked once but it was on accident. He walked in on me during a party I threw last year. It's how me met.

__________________________________________________________________________

"Bruh! What the hell! Get off my girl!" A guy says to his friend grinding oh his girl apparently. This kid is drunk off his ass. I think to myself. I roll my eyes at their stupidness as I trudge upstairs. I open the door to my room and begin undressing. My friend, Jaleigh wanted me to get in the pool with her so I had to come change. I hear the doorknob jiggle and quickly a boy with a few bloody cuts on his face comes into the dim room and switches on the light. Damn! I thought I locked the door.

"Hey, can you....." He trailed off once he noticed me butt naked.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Get out!! Get out! Get out!" I screamed waving my hands and judging by the warmth radiating of my face I could tell I was redder than Rudolph's nose.

He also had a rosy glow to his cheeks as he backed out of the room and closed the door. I quickly put on my clothes. Then I went downstairs and out the patio door. Outside, I saw that guy who was now cleaned up.

"Hey, you okay?' "Yeah" "What's your name?" "Justin. You?" "Aliyana, but Liya for short" "You have a beautiful name." "Thanks." "So you want to join us in the pool?" "Yeah." "Okay. c'mon"

We sat in the pool at talked about nothing, considering we were all slightly tipsy and tired. At about 3 a.m. I decided the party was over and ordered everyone to leave. Me and Justin exchanged numbers and said our goodbyes.

______________________________________________________________________________

"Get over yourself Bieber. That was on accident." "Still counts." He replied as he stuck his tongue out at me, causing me to giggle at his cuteness. "Just shut up and get out!"

As you should know by now, I'm in love with this boy. He's much too perfect to not love. Well I don't mean he's perfect but everything that's not perfect about him is still perfect. Well, I guess I mean he's imperfectly perfect. There.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: Hey Guys! Sorry if there are any mistakes because this my first story! Btw her name is pronounced {Ah-lee-ah-na} & {Lee-yah} This is the first chapter of my story Regrets. Please do not copy it because writing is hard work. Don't forget to vote and comment. I respect all opinions unless they're just plain hateful. This is not your average 'Best friends fall in love Justin Bieber story' It's different and I don't see the point of having a story where they fall in love at the beginning so don't worry! P.S. Love you guys!!!