Friends?

Pinkie pie ran to the barn but before she could see the horrid site I cleaned up and I ran out and fled to the white tail woods. We then skip to the present where I walk into ponyville . "INK BLOOD!!" I heard a familiar voice call out to me. I stopped to be greeted by a pink pony with puffy hair. I looked at her and smiled a bit "p-pinky?.." I said in a surprised tone . "Yeah it's me silly what are you doing here?!" She said jumping up and down excitedly. "I was um..." I stopped thinking to myself about what happened at the rock farm . "Hey pinky where did you go? " I heard another voice call out. "Oh oh oh you need to meet my friends ink blood come on!" She grabbed me and pulled me to a rainbow haired pony . The pony looked at me funny with the "who the fuck are you " look. "Pinky who's she?" She said . Pinkie giggled "she's ink blood my old friend from a long time ago!". I waved a bit in silence , "I'm rainbow dash the fastest pony anywhere around!" She boasted . I kinda rolled my eyes but followed both of them to a treehouse. "Don't be shy okay ink blood okay.." Pinkie smiled at me that made me smile as well. We walked in and there were ponies talking to each other and stopped and looked at me . I stood there and gulped and I spoke "i-i....am ink b-blood..." The orange one looked at me with a look I've only seen my father give my mom when she made a mistake. In a split second I slapped the orange pony across the treehouse. Pinkie looked at me in concern "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" I looked at her and then looked at the others "i-I'm sorry I ju-" I was interrupted with the orange pony kicking me and cursing like a sailor pony . "Applejack clam down !" The purple pony held applejack back with a magic grip . I started to stagger into pinkie and then blacked out for a bit . "Ink blood a-are you okay?!" She helped me stay balanced . I gasped for air with a bloody snout. "I-I'm sorry I just..there was a fly on a-applejack"