The truth is a dare

Applejack spit on me "ya stupid?! What were ya thinki'n?! doi'n that was a big mistake bitch!" "APPLEJACK MY FRIEND IS NICE SHE JUST HAS A FEW ISSUES THATS ALL!" Pinkie pie was tearing up just yelling at applejack. I looked at pinkie pie trying to hold back tears , she always would help me like a big sister. The yellow Pegasus calmed applejack down with the white unicorn by her side. After a few minuets we made up and I met everyone and we played a game of truth or dare . " fluttershy truth or dare..." Rainbow dash said to fluttershy. "Truth" flutters said. Rainbow dash grinned "is it true your not a virgin?" "Y-yes " said fluttershy. Everyone except me gasped. I was dozing off when I heard fluttershy say "ink blood truth or dare?" She giggled. I looked at her and looked away "I um....truth". Fluttershy thinker and then said something that shocked me "what makes you tick " she grinned but I knew she was drunk from applejacks cider. I got up and I paced around "it's just the fact that the lives of everyone are a lie.." My pupils started to turn smaller as my heart raced . Pinkie knew what was happening, I told her about what happened with my parents at the rock farm when we were playing 7 minuets in heaven (and no I did not participate and neither did pinkie). I started to rant "EVERY LITTLE THING IS JUST A LIE WITH THE FIGHTS PEOPLE FIGHT THE ONLY THING THATS NOT A LIE IS THE TRUTH OF THE DARE THAT IS DEATH ITSELF!" I laughed and I looked at fluttershy "t-that's not all..." I was going to reach for my exacto knife but pinkie stopped me before this game got even more terrifying.