3

"I love everything you do, when you call
me fucking dumb for the stupid shit I do."

*

𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕖

It was only 9 am when I woke up after our stranger things marathon. I walked down stairs to the kitchen and Jonathan's parents were sitting there before work. Yes his parents work on Sunday's too.

"Hey Ashley, Hey David." I greeted them.

"Hey Giggles. There's some pancakes on the counter. You can eat them if u want" Ashley smiled.

"No I'm good I'll just eat an apple" I took an apple and went back upstairs to Jonathan's room.

I was just scrolling through my phone when I remembered I have a date today. Well it's not a date, we're just hanging out. But I don't have anything to wear.

I went to Violets room and knocked. I heard a faint "come in" and opened the door.

"There's an outfit for you on the chair" she looked up from her phone and smiled at me.

"How did you-"

"I know that you didn't bring many clothes here, so I picked an outfit just your style." She never stopped smiling.

"Thank you!" I smiled widely back at her. I took the clothes and ran to shower.

The outfit was a blue cardigan from brandy melville and some light blue mom jeans.

I left my hair curly and only tied a little of it on top. I put in my nose piercings and some necklaces. I put on some lashes and some highlighter.

It was about 11:30 am when I was finished getting ready. Jonathan was still sleeping as always and Violet was out with friends. I wrote a little note saying where I was and stuff and left.

I went inside the café and Robin was there as always. I walked up to the counter.

"Why you so pretty today Anna?" She smirked. "Going on a date or something?"

"No, but we and Melanie are hanging out today." I blushed.

"So what should I get for y'all?" Robin asked.

"A mint tea and my usual." I sighed.

I took out all the money I have left and tried giving it to her.

"No, keep it. You need it more than I do or this shop. Its on me." She smiled and I smiled back.

"You're the best Robin. You know that?" I laughed.