The ride

As we ride in the helicopter cyanid try's to start a conversation. "So how long have you been here?" He asked. "I don't recall much past five years ago," I answer.

He looks shocked but continues. " do you have any idea why that is." I was about to answer then Chris' voice sounded from the radio. " you really only remember the last five years?"

I look out the window and say. "No I don't I have a few hazy pictures but not much more. I might have had a brother, but I don't quite know anymore." Cyanid gave me a sad look. " that's got to be a lonely man."

Then over the radio, Chris says "is there anything else we need to know." Rather rudely. "I don't have to answer that," I say back.

There is silence for a while before we land. Cyanid got out first to meet Chris outside. As I walk out I noticed a familiar cement truck, but why is it familiar to me? " hey carflo do you know anything about this."

I take a look and when I see a skull a name pops into my head Tyler. "Not really just a name Tyler." Chris and Cyanid look at each other. "What do you mean?" " the name of the dead man is Tyler," I say to them.

"There's more in the cave," Chris says. I look towards the cave and all three of us walk in. Minutes later we're attacked by undead. After a while of fighting and lightning strikes from my sword they say we're here. I look at one of the pictures. I am confused did they bring me down here for a few Dino pictures?

" I don't get it. Why are you showing me pictures of dinosaurs?" I ask. " there's more than Dino pictures." Now I am really confused.