Staying Inlove, Staying Alive.

Loving him is the most difficult thing I ever did. Falling in love with him made me feel that i'm already dead.

This is for all the girls who got rejected many times but still loved the man, she wants.

Loving is not just looking at each other.. its looking at the same direction. What if, you're already there and he's not?

How can you make a move to tell someone how you feel if you already feel the rejection even without words?

Love is like a war: easy to begin but very hard to stop. What if you've been hurt a lot of times and you still want to continue loving him?

Sometimes you don't know why you are bothered to love when you know for a fact that it will always be the same story..

Chasing a heart that will never be yours..

Begging for affection that will never be given..

Sacrifice for a doubtful future..

And crying for the one who will never love you back..

If love is the greatest thing on Earth..

If love can build anything..

If love combines everything..

If love conquers all..

Then, why does love make your tears fall?

  Please support this. Kolokohan ko na naman. Ang lungkot ko kasi e. Kaya kung anu ano nang ginagawa ko. I need your votes and comments. Parang True to Life ko 'to. Sana pakialaman nyo. Nyahahaha. :)