F**ed up (Eunwoo)

"I told you before she's still into you!" You shouted at Dongmin after he slammed the door. "No she isn't!" He said.

"Ya know what? F**K YOU LEE DONGMIN I'M TIRED OF YOU NOT TRUSTING ME. GOODBYE A**HOLE!!!" You said shoving your now ex boyfriend out of your home and life.

"I'm sorry...." Dongmin said after two weeks after the breakup. He hadn't eaten in days, practiced his dancing every night and cries when he's at the dorms until he gets sick. Poor fella was torn.

"I don't know what to tell you bro. You have to fix this your self. I'm younger than you and yet I'm talking to a depressed man who doesn't trust his ex girlfriend. Now that is the saddest thing ever." Mandy said over the phone with Eunwoo. (I added myself again... Don't judge)

"What should I do then?" He asked still crying. "Apologize but in a thoughtful way. Ya know flowers, chocolates and some deep conversations try to talk to her and tell her that you trust her." Mandy said trying to help. "Do you think that would work?" Dongmin ask slowly stopping himself from crying.

"Yes dude. Listen I'd love to chat more but due to the time difference between different countries I need my sleep." Mandy said tired. "Okay sorry for calling at a wrong time go back to sleep thank you for helping." Dongmin said after hearing a no prob and hung up.

Due to the lack of taking care of himself Eunwoo had a hard time trying to get to your apartment without passing out. When he got to your doorstep he knocked on your door.

*Your P.O.V*

"I'm coming hold on." I said walking to the door. Opening the door only to be face to face with my ex boyfriend Cha Eunwoo aka Lee Dongmin.

'What the hell happened?' I thought as Eunwoo looked so thin and had bags under his eyes. What's worse is that he's shaking like a leaf. "Eunwoo when was the last time you ate and slept?" I asked as he was giving me the candy and flowers his hands shaking.

He just looked at me and passed out. "DONGMIN!!!" I shouted trying to get him to regain consciousness. 'Is this because of the breakup?' I thought to myself. Just after getting Dongmin to my bed so he could get comfortable my phone rings.

"Hello?" "(Y/n) have you seen Eunwoo? He hadn't been sleeping and eating, he cries to where he gets sick. He's hurting himself. I don't know what caused this to happen but it's causing me and the others to worry." MJ said with worry in his voice.

I tensed up hearing what happened to Eunwoo. "He's at my place, also he's going to stay the rest of the night so I'm sure he'll be ok." I said hoping MJ would relax. "Okay if you need anything please call. Bye." MJ said hanging up.

'Oh no why did he do this to himself?' was the number one question butrning in my mind. Dongmin is a total wreck and needs my help. I started to make all his favorite meals. Since he hadn't ate in weeks.

This was breaking my heart. After finishing up making something for Dongmin to eat I noticed a card on the box of chocolates. I opened the card and it said.

"(Y/n) my baby,

I'm so sorry I hurt you. I trust you, it's been hard to move on. Your smile always keeps me going without you I don't know how to care for myself. Never in my life have I felt so destroyed. I hadn't slept, ate anything and it's been painful. I always think about you all the time and I practice every day even on days off I do so I can try to win your heart back. Just know that I care so much about you and it's my fault that you are hurt and I should have never spend time with a girl that is a s*ut. Please forgive me.

Love, Dongmin."

Tears wellup in my eyes. "Oh my poor Dongmin." I said trying so hard not to cry because of what the breakup had done to him.

I ran back to my bedroom to see Dongmin. Asleep and thin. "I'm sorry, so very sorry baby. My poor baby Dongmin." I whispered while gently petting his hair.

Five minutes past and Dongmin woke up. "(Y/n)?... What's wrong?... Why are you crying?" He asked me while whipping my tears away from my face. I held his hand and couldn't believe what I did.

"I'm sorry Dongmin.... You've been hurting yourself because of me... I'm sorry so very sorry.." I said as I was shaking due to holding back tears.

"Why would you be apologising I should be apologising to you. During the past two weeks I saw my ex again trying to make a move on me. I didn't know she was doing it. Until she was trying to kiss me. I shoved her away and told her that I love someone else. And that someone is you." Dongmin said giving me a sad smile.

A few minutes later Dongmin's stomach started to grawl causing him to wince in pain. "I'll be back to get you something to eat." I said leaving my room.

I quickly came back with some soup for Dongmin. Something he should eat for now. Due to the state he's in I have to spoon-feed Dongmin which is okay.

"Feeling better?" I asked Dongmin after putting the empty bowl away. "I'm feeling a little better thank you (Y/n). I love you." Dongmin said holding my hand. "I love you too baby. I'm so happy that we're together." I said.

"I promise to never ever fu*k up our relationship again." He said as I lay down next to my boyfriend snuggling up with him for tonight. Happy now since I'm helping my baby get better again.

I'm so happy that I finally finished this. It took me a while but it's done. Welp I'm gonna try and work on the next update. Boy that is gonna be fun. Anyways have a good one readers.