The day part 2

Ana's POV

Alright I say back she runs upstairs and Joel and I go over to the bathroom to get towels, are you hungry "yeah" I'm gonna make some Ramon noodles okay "oh god yes I love those babe" we walk over to the kitchen and I grab some bowls and the Ramon noodles I cook them and then serve. Baby there ready he got up from the couch and came over and grabbed his bowl we sat down and started eating I put Ayana's bowl in her place she came downstairs and sat down.

We finished eating and decide to watch a movie I put on finding Nemo and we all sat down Joel sat next to me and Ayana sat on the couch that extended so she laid down. we were half way through the movie when I had to go to the bathroom ,I'm gonna go use the restroom I'll be right back "alright baby" I walk upstairs and use the bathroom when I was done I decided to go change into some sweat pants and a tank top I walk down the hall and decide to scare them I turn the corner and peek to see what there doing ,

I the see Ayana on top of Joel kissing him and pulling on his hair and it looked like he was enjoying it , JOEL WHAT ARE YOU DOING ! "babe it's not what it looks like oh god please no sh-" I cut him off I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT! WERE DONE! I run to my room and my wrist is pulled "baby please no you're the one that I want please don't leave me baby I love you!" I pull my wrist back and go into my room I close my door and lock it "baby please come out!" I lay down and just start crying my eyes out I don't even know what to do I just lost the person I loved the most and that I cared the most about.

In hour passes by and I hear my door close from downstairs I look out my window and I see Joel outside on my steps crying his eyes out.

Joel's POV

Ana left and I just sat there watching the movie my eyes starting getting heavy so I just closed them in till Ana came back I then feel someone get on top of me so I immediately open my eyes it turns out to be Ayana I try to get her off but she grabs my hair from the back and starts making out with me I tried getting her off again but she kept holding on tight "don't you like this baby, I get really jealous when your around Ana so I decided that maybe I should take my chance" No I don't like you and I never will get off! she kisses me again and I then hear ana "JOEL WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" no baby please it's not what it looks like! she runs to her room I manage to push Ayana off and run upstairs I grab her wrist and pull her back "what do you want!" baby please I love you please let me tell you what happened sh- "no just no leave me alone were done!" she closes her door and locks it I slide down and just sit there crying I guess I was there for awhile because I then get a text from my sister that what time I was gonna come home I ignore it and look at the time. I sit there even longer in till I see Ayana finally come up she opens her door and just smiles at me and I give her the dirtiest look I got up wanting to yell at her but I just walk downstairs and walk out I sit on the porch and just think about what just happened I couldn't believe that I just lost my girlfriend the same day her friend came I walk back home and just run upstairs to my room and lock the door.

Ana's POV

I wake up from my sleep and walk out to the hallway I notice that Ayana's door is open so I decide to go in there and just let her have it but she's gone everything is gone I look at the time it was around 8:10 am I guess she left I didn't care and I went back to sleep.

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated I was really busy this whole week but I'm gonna upload more tomorrow it's already written just

have to upload it but yeah by loves💕