Chap. 4

-YOUR POV-

We teleported to a grand hall, purple walls and a black ceiling with skylights to see the static sky of the end.

"So what do you think?" Ender asked me.

I gazed at the hall's paintings, all pictures of dead people with purple oozing from scratches.

"It's uh.... big" The words echoed through the place.

-SKY'S POV (U be liek wtf rite)-

"Get off me you cloned dog!" I shouted, I was pinned by a werewolf.

"WHERE IS SHHEE?!???" He screamed at me.

"WHO IS SHE?" I was confused on who he was talking about.

"THE WOLF HYBRID!" He roared at me.

"SHE SHOULD BE IN THE DUNG-" I panicked I remembered I offered Ender a prisoner.

"SHE ISN'T THERE, EXPLAIN THE LIES"

"I'M NOT LYING!" he bit my shoulder and I screeched in pain."I THINK SOMEONE ELSE TOOK HER!"

"WHAT?!?"He was furious for some reason

"I THINK I GAVE HER TO ENDER!"

"ENDER?!? WHY HIM???"

"HE NEEDED SERVANTS AND I HAVE NO EXTRAS SO I GAVE HIM A PRISONER OF HIS CHOICE!"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY DON'T GO NEAR THE WOLF HYBRID!??"

"I HAVE NO IDEA!! I FORGOT!" With that he got off me and threw me to the wall and I knew he was heading to the end kingdom.

-YOUR POV-

Ender gave me a uniform, it looked weird and felt weird because I hate skirts. I was given a a black and purple striped shirt and a purple mini skirt with a bracelet that said 'slave' on it. I guess it's a step up from being in a dungeon.

Lastly, ender stepped up to me with a necklace, he placed it over my neck and I felt my body strengthen, all senses enhanced, and I felt lighter.

"Huh?" I asked in confusion why did he give me this?

"You need this to know when I call for you. It also provides self defense in the overworld since most hybrids are treated terribly." He answered, I see why he liked the end.

Suddenly, I heard a fast pace run coming towards the grand door, we both stared at it.

"Y/N!" (it's better if you read it in your name now shhh) A hybrid werewolf.

Enderlox gave a glare, they both look alike?!?

"ENDERLOX I SHOULDVE KNOWN! OF COURSE YOU WOULD CHOOSE HER YOU SON OF A BITCH!"

"Were what are you doing here?"

"IM TAKING BACK MY PUP!" I have no idea what he is talking about, I just tilted at him.

"She isn't your pup dude"

"SHE IS! SHE IS THE ONLY OTHER ONE OF MY KIND!"

"she's a wolf not a werewolf werelox"

(Pff)

"YOU-" He left that springing in the air, left suspended from enderlox's powers