Chapter One

A wonderful evening a unicorn called his friends over for a party. The party kept switching from house to house. Soon they didn't know where they were.

Enough time was wasted. A unicorn soon asked a monkey for help. Jerald the monkey said "sure" and off they went. They traveled for an hour at least they think it felt like a day though.

That's when they took a break at an old abandoned cabin. Bright and early the next morning they started to head off again. Someone screamed and everyone looked around but nobody was there.

They split up into groups and searched around the forest. Jerald was with head unicorn David and his wife Angelina with there kids Alfred Tom and Suzie. The other group had Bob the General his daughter Angle and other people. The last group had Wiser her husband shrouder and their son Sam with his sister Chewy.

Soon everyone was out of sight of everyone. They stuck in their groups tell Wisers group found something. They found tracks. They looked like tiger tracks. They got everyone over there and they started to follow the tracks.

Soon they were on a rail road track. They found a stray dog it sniffed there way. Tell HONK! HONK!!! And there was a bright light. Everything got dark and then I woke up. No one new what happened. Soon Dani and Jaidyn her super unicorn friends. Figured out what happened to them they got hit by a train. They soon noticed the others they got hit a little worse. Some unfortunately died others couldn't walk. The ones that couldn't walk we helped out of the way same with some bodies.