The Morning Of 1/10/18

It was a rainy morning. Karen has to get up at 3:45am for the gym, but she couldn't see the road. Karen didn't have work until the 8th of October, so she was planing on going out with some friends.

On the way back from the gym, Karen decided to get pancakes from Mc Donald's, along as a coffee and the local newspaper.

As she started to read she found out that there was a robbery around the corner from her home. She didn't understand because this was one of the safest towns in her city. Karen was a little bit frightened because she didn't want her 3 year old daughter, Lily or her puppy, max to get hurt.

She shared the news on Facebook and Twitter. As she didn't want anything to happen to her only family. Her other family lives in Tasmania  and she lives in North America.

Once her tweet on Twitter got over 3k retweets she decided to take it down, so she wouldn't get targeted.

She found out that her daughter had an ear infection. She thought to herself "was this karma, for posting it everywhere?"

The next day it was gone, just like that. She called her mum on a daily. Her mum want answering today, nor yesterday. She started to worry, so she decided to wait one more day then call again tomorrow, and if she didn't answer she would book a flight over.

It has been 6 hours since she called, and suddenly her mum called back. This is what she said "hi Karen, I'm sorry I haven't been answering, your dad has been in hospital."
"Omg do you need me to come down to Tasmania?"
"No! We will tell you what happens,if it's that bad you will fly down!"
"Okay, sending my prayers, give him a hug for me, love you guys, keep me updated!"
"We Will bye"

Karen has a gut feeling, so she decided to check the newspaper. She saw that someone had been murdered in Tasmania, very close to her parents home. She wondered if her mum was hiding something. But she would never know.