Treat from Dad

1.

Mr Rahman is taking his daughter out for dinner. Because it is "her day". This was the day she came into this world. Mr. Rahman still remembers the night. It was raining. She was crying. It felt to him that the nature was crying alongside with his princess. He named her girl দেবী,  which means Goddess.
Today was nineteen years after that night. TIME FLIES- thought Mr. Rahman. He brought 2000 taka with him. Because it's দেবী's day. Not all of the money he has is his own. He borrowed a portion from his colleague. He does not know how long he will make his colleague wait to return the money. But yet, it's his girl's day.
"Dad, I want to buy these!", Rahman came into reality after hearing his daughter's voice. Total bill was fourteen hundred something. Rahman started doing mental maths now. So he had six hundreds now. But it was okay. Because it was HER'S DAY.
Dinner was done. They took an Uber. That cost them 350. Rahman had 250 taka. But it was okay. IT WAS HER DAY.

2.

দেবী is a girl in a middle class society. But she hangs out with rich people. She often has to lie for that. Which she does without hesitations. Because she need to look decent.
Today is her birthday. So today she needs good picture at an expensive food place. And she made her father bring her in one. BECAUSE SHE NEEDS TO LOOK DECENT.
She ordered a really expensive food. She knows she doesn't care about the food. So she took her phone, took a picture for instagram captioning " Treat from Dad", because she needs her dad to look decent, too.

3.

Sarah was checking her instagram. She saw  দেবী's instagram update captioning "Treat from Dad". Sarah put her phone down. She is going to talk to her parents. BECAUSE THEY DID NOTHING FOR HER.