Free at Last or Maybe Not!!!

Free at Last Or Maybe Not!!!

Hello and hi this is my first story so tell me what you think about it and be honest I truly wont to know plus if you want to give me any advice please do \(^////^)/!!!! Thank you very must to take time out of your busy day to read this please enjoy lol

Changed a bit!!

Vote

Fan

Comment

VOTE!!!

___________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1

 Pain and coldness, is the only thing I could feel. Tears flooded my eyes and streamed down my face as I screamed. It was too much to bear; crimson and cold stones of gray were the only colors I could make out from my blurry vision. I know all too well what the crimson was and where it came from, it was blood.  I also know it was mine. I soon saw light penetrated my cold dark cell. When I looked over to see what the cause of the light was, my eyes landed on a sight I haven't seen for a year. Joy over filled me as I saw the happiest sight in my dark world but then again maybe not. It was my parent but I already know what was going to happen if they stayed here any longer, 'He' would soon be back.

"Run" I tried to say as loud as possible but my throat was sour and burned from every attempt, now no sound could come out, right when I need it most. How ironic?

 "Run" I tried over and over again, even if the pain killed me it would be worth it, but it was still no use.

 Even those, the tear were still blinded me; I could make out their silhouette moving towards me.

 "Leave me" I tried to say but still nothing. My parents, who did not understand my feeble attempts to get them to leave, gave me a tight hug. My mom now started to wipe away my endless streams of tears, while my father started to wipe away hers. But when the tears started to stop I saw 'him' with that infamous smile that could scare the devil, a smile with such pure hatred and satisfaction it sent chills down my spine. He took out a gun from his belt and then pointed it at my parents, but before that he shot me with a smirk. He pulled the trigger twice shooting them both in the head. Their blood hit me on my face as soon as their smiling faces drop in my lap... dead.

(End of nightmare)

Ring .ring. Ring

I shoot up from my bed. I pushed the snooze button on the alarm silencing it. I was covered with sweat. I put my hands on my face cradling it.

 "So that dream still plagues me" I said to myself, I chuckled. It was finally over, after 10 long years, I am finally free.

My name is Sapphire Frost. I recently turned 16 years old on October 13.  I think I should tell you my past was no fairy tale and that dream should have proved it. When I was younger I was kidnap for about a year. That dream is the same one I had since I was 7 years old, but I have accepted it. I ran away 4 years ago after 'He' showed up again. But no one knows the true reason for my disappearance and that I made sure of. No one needed to worry. But now it was finally over and I can go home once again. Home I thought. I never thought I would see my family again.

After I got out of bed, I checked out of the motel I was staying and left on my motorcycle. Right now I was heading home after 4 long years after my disappearance. I could soon see my brothers without fear and without worry eating away at me. Just those thoughts brought a true smile to my face.

I soon pull up to my house a bit smaller then I remember but everything would be big when you were only 12 years old. It was still huge just smaller then I remembered.