Chapter 2

Free at last or maybe not!!!

Hi everyone thank you for taking time away for your busy day to read my book and if it isn't any trouble please tell me what you think ok.

Vote!!!

Comment!!!

Fan!!!

Again thank you here we go

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap

I walk up to room 361 and knocked on the door when a man opened it he had a huge bald spot right in the middle of his head with three or four long hairs running through it like he was tiring to cover it up, I smiled to myself. He took and looked at my paper after he was finish he cleared his throat "my name is Mr. Keyce and I will be your teacher" and with that note he let me in and that when I saw Zack the teacher again cleared his throat and everyone head turned to him and when Zack saw me his face it was priceless. I thank Uncle Mike in my head. But that's when...

Recap over

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2

He fainted... HE FAINTED!? Wow, now that was unexpected. I mean Zack Trouble Frost fainting; some pinch me I must be dreaming. Ouch ok guess not.

I was covering my mouth from bursting out laughing right then and there, and trust me that was no easy matter. See Zack was the quite responsible one in our 'little' group, the one that kept everything in check and keeping me and Jake safe. Well let's jest say I wasn't the easiest kid to handle.

I soon snapped out my little trance and came back to the real world; I noticed that everyone else was still in shock so I guess I was not the only one suspired by Zack little performance. Some of their mouths were hanging open hahaha. I turned too looked back up at the teacher who unfortunate wasn't one of the lucky few who had the mouth open a mile wide but lucky for me his eyes looked like about any moment they would fall out of his skull.

"Um excuse me Mr. Keyce" I said in a sweet voice with a hint of fear.

"Um, yes?" he was still in a daze.

"Can you send two of your strongest students to help me take Zack to the office; I don't think I could take all by myself?" I not saying Zack was fat but man did he have muscles I could clearly see his 6-pack from here.

"AAA yes" still processing my words in his mind "Sam, John" he called out. Soon to boys as muscular as Zack stood up, one had blond/brown the other just dark brown. "Help take Zack to the nurse" they both walked over to Zack's body and picked him up in the princess hold ha I so was telling him about this later.

They both followed me out the door holding Zack, he looked so cute and vulnerable I just wanted to play with him in till he woke up. Hey that isn't a bad idea I did have some nail polish with me. Yes I am evil deal with it.

"So what's your name?" the dark brown hair who I just noticed had the same colored eyes asked.

"It is polite to introduce yourself before asking others" I told him and he smirked, Player warning!

"I am John" then other one chimed in "so I guess I am Sam, Sam I am and it is pleasure to meet you those I do wish it was under a different situation." I giggled then smiled at Sam who had beautiful sea green eyes.

"Sapphire and same for me"

"I don't want to be rude but who are you to Zack I mean he fainted at the sight of you" Sam said.