/3/

"O my gad"

"And who is the father?" she was serious now.

"Yeah...that...it's Mr. Park" I nervously scratched the back of my head and looked down.

"Mr. Park..like, our science teacher?" she asked

"Yes...that Mr. Park"

She didn't say anything, too shook for that.

"Um...I guess...congratulations..?I don't actually know what to say...sorry"

"A-are you not mad at me?" I asked nervously.

"No no, why would I be mad at you sweety?" she asked, don't really get my question.

"Well, it's just... I don't know...you won't call me a slut for sleeping with someone and getting pregnant?"

"Y/n, you aren't a slut, you were drunk, it could have happened to anyone, because it happened to you, doesn't mean that your a slut," she said looking into my eyes.

"Really? I thought you would be mad at me" I said and looked down, regretting that I thought that my best friend would think of me like that.

"Come here silly," she said and pulled me in for a hug.

"You know...i heard some gossips at school that Mr. Park is going to be a father but didn't really pay attention to them. I think they overhead a phone conversation of his" Rose said and my eyes widened.

"What?!?! Who told that?"

"Nini said that at her minions" she casually said.

"Like...he was on the phone...he wasn't with me?" I said hoping that they didn't overhear our conversation when I was talking with him about the doctors' appointment.

"Yeah it was definitely a phone call, but what do you mean when you were with him?" she asked confused.

"Well, you remember today I said I was in the bathroom? At lunch"

"Yeah..."

"Well after class, I said to Mr. Park that tomorrow I will go for the check up on the baby and asked if he wanted to come. He is the father after all" I explained.

"Oh"

"Yeah..."

After a few moments of silence, (bff/n) spoke again

"I still can't believe you fucked the hottest teacher and got pregnant" she winked.

I just rolled my eyes "shut up" I said and she just laughed.

________

School finished and I and (bff/n) were in front of her locker because she wanted to get her stuff from it.

"So what are you going to wear today?" she asks with a teasing smile.

"I don't know..my pajamas?" I asked confused and she just looked at me with a •wtf• face.

"Are you kidding me?! You forgot didn't you?"

"Forgot what?" I pose a little and then it hit me what she was talking about "oo... yeah... I don't know,  what should I wear?"

________

"You know what,  just go and seat down, am going to chose for you," she said, clearly done with me and pushed me out of the way.

We currently are in my room, trying to find what I am going to wear in the check-up for the baby... with Jimin.

And of course (bff/n) had to make it a big thing, wear something nice, makeup and yeah...

Why is she my friend again? Oh yeah right...we have the same mental problems:)

Whatever joke we do though, I love her and I couldn't wish for a better best friend.

She threw some clothes out of the closet and sighed heavily "we are going shopping..." she said without looking at me and I just groaned throwing myself at the bed.

"It's 2:55 we don't have time to go, shopping idiot," I said, still lying on my bed.

"Then we are going to my house to find some clothes for you...for the date," she said and winked at me.

"OMYGAD ITS NOT A DAAATEEEE" I whined for the tenth time today.

_________

We got to her house and went to her room, after greeting her mother.

She went straight to her closet and began to dig in to find me an outfit.

After she found something, at last, she turned around and showed it to me.

She held a black stripped jean and a blue shirt and she told me to pare it up with a black jacket.

"Uh fine," I said and she just giggled.

Then we went to eat something because we were hungry and end up making pancakes.

After we were done eating, we went to her room and saw the time and it was 3:47.

I changed in the clothes Rose gave me and we end up watching a movie on her laptop.

Once it was 4:15, I had to leave, not finishing the movie.

I began walking to where me and Ji- I mean Mr. Park had said and after some minutes I arrived.

I spotted him seating on a bench and went to him.

"Uhm...hello Mr. Park," I said because he hadn't noticed me.

"Oh hey, y/n. And we are outside school, call me Jimin" he gave me a gentle smile that made me feel butterflies in my stomach.

"O-okay then...Jimin" I said and blushed while he just smiled at my cuteness, as he thought so.

"So should we go? " he asked, obviously excited to see the baby.

"Yes let's go" I shyly said and smiled a little.

On the way to the doctor, there was an awkward silence until my teacher decided to break it.

"So...um how are you?"

"Good thanks..you?"

"Me too" he murmured

And back to the awkward silence.

"You know...i always wanted a kid," he said and chuckled.

"What do you want? A girl or a boy?" I asked smiling.

"I don't know...a long as it's healthy...but I would prefer it a girl.  You know..spoiling her..a little princess" he said and chuckled to himself while I watched him in awe "But I would also be happy with a boy too"

"Cute... I don't really care what it is, I just want it to be healthy, you know," I said.

"Yeah..."  he said and looked down, trying to hide his smile.

"Um...listen y/n.." he continues talking after a pause, "I think that the baby needs both of his parents..."

"Yeah of course it does," I said not getting what he meant.

"Yeah...but like his parents...together," he said and blushed.

"I don't think I get you, Jimin"

"Y/n... I think...we should get married," he said and finally looked at me in the eyes and I could see the seriousness in them.