Part 4

"It's ok if you don't want to. I just feel like you're a great singer... and I wanted to get you to interact— I-I'm sorry.." This was the first time the group had seen Jihoon without a smile on his face.
"It's ok... I'll go" y/n looked up, meeting his eyes to show he didn't have to worry about making her do something she didn't want to.
"Yay! Go y/n!!" Jihoons face lit up once again while he cheered for her.

"Our next competition is between Kim y/n and Kim Yerim. Please make your way to the stage."

"She's probably going to stand there limp" Euna comments to Jihoon, receiving a glare from him.

The music starts and the lights go off. The stage lights are on.

Yerim and y/n started singing "Oh Yeah".

For the first time since they'd met, Park Jihoon noticed a smile on her face. She was already beautiful but that smile just made her glow. It was amazing. She clearly enjoyed singing. It made her alive.

Y/n danced around the stage with Yerim, singing loud and clear. They got the audience to their feet, clapping while y/n's teammates stared in shock.

A hand was waving in front of JiHoon's face.
"Yah, Jihoon come back to Earth!" Hanbin yelled.
"The winner is Kim Y/N! Both of you did well, congratulations!"

The announcer called on the next competitors, but Jihoon was too busy staring at y/n walking back to their team to notice.

"Y/N YOU WERE PHENOMENAL!"
"TEACH ME HOW TO SING NOONA"

Everyone congratulated y/n, still in shock.

She sat down at her place next to Jihoon, who looked like he forgot his name, and started playing with her thumbs while looking down.