When it started

I shut my eyes and moved in closer until our lips touched... "WAKE UP you will be late for school" I hate when my mum does that "holy shit really... I was having a good dream.." "obviously u were moaning now get up" I blushed, did I really. I giggled at my self, I just couldn't get over him.

him being the super athletic jock Jacob, he had dark shaggy hair, he was tan and had ripped body and this was the 3rd time in a row she has had that dream. Me and Jacob have had a budding romance since we first met but I haven't had the guts to make the first move.

But camp was today and went for 2 weeks, and I am finally on a make my move. 'RING RING' I picked up my phone

"Hey crystal u would never believe who I am going out with" me and Alanna have been Besties since we were babies "who" "JACOBi was soo suprised..." she kept rambling but to me the voice faded away to nothing but a ringing noise and the sound of my heart shattering.

I dropped my phone slid to the ground and cried. "crystal are you ther hello" I could hear the fain voice from the phone I picked it up sniffed and said "yea I gotta go bye" are you ok crissy" "ya I'm fine bye" I really wasn't though. I wlked into my bathroom and locked the door.

I opened the drawer and looked and my razor and said "no... no I can't sink to that not right now" I had no right to be upset really I didn't have the guts to say anything to him anyway. so I packed my suitcase and walked to school

Jacob was my friend and I wasn't going to change that, so when I got to school I hugged him "hey boo" that was his nickname for me and hearing him say that made my heart melt "did u see the cabin arrangements" he showed me the sheet I was so happy.

I was with Jacob, Alanna, maddie, and Jordan. they were all my best friends but the thought of Alanna and Jacob sleeping together especially being hormonal 17 year olds made my heart shatter all over again.